OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

YES MY OUTLET IS FINALLY GETTIN SOMETHIN WORTHWHILE
pimp.gif

I'd rather go there than the regular Niketown..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

YES MY OUTLET IS FINALLY GETTIN SOMETHIN WORTHWHILE
pimp.gif

I'd rather go there than the regular Niketown..

hit me up.

I dont "ALWAYS" double up...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

impressed with the tour yellows/blues.  thought they would have they anodized finish, but its actually sorta dull and slightly pebbled.  Anyone with rogues already- can you comment on whether they are shinier or more dull?

Thanks in advance.  Once again, anyone in the cont. 48 US that sees an abundance of Cool Grey/Del Sols @ their local spots??

Good luck to all those coppin' N7s.  They don't do much for me so I am saving up for ST3 and or FinalsCWs- hopefully

Rogues are quite dull! Was expecting them to come since the very first thumbnail pic of the came out but got so disappointed when I saw them in person! They are already selling in Europe. The Tour Yellows are amazing from the other side. My fave GR colourway! XD

Has anyone on here ever used Supremesole.bigcartel.com? I'm going to be out of the country for the N7 release and was thinking about pre-ordering from them, just wondering if anyone can confirm whether they are legit or not. TIA

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Wednesday is the rsvp for the N7 at NTLA according to twitter.

So they are going to regular nike stores?

So far that I know of only Niketown Beverly Hills.
I tweeted Nike Mall of America and they responded saying they would post more information later in the week if they are getting them.  Sometimes they just say no.  I guess we will see.

Back
Top Bottom