OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

1. Nikestore on Twitter never answered my question...is NDC gonna have these or not? 
mad.gif

2. Are any stores from that FB list gonna do phone orders? I just want the black N7s in 10.5, not trying to double up or re-sell these.

3. These will NOT be in any Foot Locker/FootAction/Champs or on Eastbay, correct?
nerd.gif

Dude...I hope no one tells you if NDC has them, just because you can look for yourself on the site or even flip back in the thread.

I'm in Chicago until tuesday and no outlets in illinois are getting the n7, help! If I was back home in Houston I would make the drive to San Marcos in a heartbeat to cop.

Originally Posted by infam0usP

has a NIKE EMPLOYEE in this thread clarified the release information for us? NO. so shut up if you don't have anything HELPFUL to add to this discussion

Relax. Jada's right. It's been mentioned in this thread that these will be available on NDC and their own Twitter account confirmed it...

Originally Posted by sniper

has a NIKE EMPLOYEE in this thread clarified the release information for us? NO. so shut up if you don't have anything HELPFUL to add to this discussion
Relax. Jada's right. It's been mentioned in this thread that these will be available on NDC and their own Twitter account confirmed it...

not saying I don't believe you, but WHEN? I follow them on Twitter myself and never saw it

It's already been stated numerous times that nikestore twitter said NDC is releasing them.All you had to do us quit being lazy and go back a few pages.Jada is right

I follow them also, only their tweets send out a notification.

They responded to someones question about NDC receiving the N7, replies don't send out notifications.

laugh.gif
people camping @ an outlet is comedy.

I would've maybe came 30 minutes early, tops.

Will just order them in the morning off NDC.

1. Nikestore on Twitter never answered my question...is NDC gonna have these or not? 
mad.gif

2. Are any stores from that FB list gonna do phone orders? I just want the black N7s in 10.5, not trying to double up or re-sell these.

3. These will NOT be in any Foot Locker/FootAction/Champs or on Eastbay, correct?
nerd.gif

NDC will release online tomorrow morning at 5 pst / 8 est. hope that helps. Everybody dont have time to go back pages yo.

Originally Posted by oshow

what infamousp is looking for, is when, as in time, they'll drop on ndc

THANK YOU. Midnight EST, 5am EST, or what?
EDIT: *daps* to CALIDUDE1, just wanted some quick clarification. much appreciated sir

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

mad.gif

nerd.gif

NDC will release online tomorrow morning at 5 pst / 8 est. hope that helps. Everybody dont have time to go back pages yo.
Hey Cali, where did you get that time?  I have called, on line chatted and called again, they claim the time is "random."  I don't understand why everyone is being so vague.  I am tired of hearing how they are doing this for safety reasons yet they won't give out any info.  So if a store has 10 pairs they don't say anything and let 50 people line up.  Now you got 40 pissed off people outside your door.  That makes no sense, at least if they were up front customers would know if it is a waste of time waiting if there is already 10 people outside.  Sorry for the rant, it is just annoying.

Originally Posted by M Bo

mad.gif

nerd.gif

Hey Cali, where did you get that time?  I have called, on line chatted and called again, they claim the time is "random."  I don't understand why everyone is being so vague.  I am tired of hearing how they are doing this for safety reasons yet they won't give out any info.  So if a store has 10 pairs they don't say anything and let 50 people line up.  Now you got 40 pissed off people outside your door.  That makes no sense, at least if they were up front customers would know if it is a waste of time waiting if there is already 10 people outside.  Sorry for the rant, it is just annoying.

i was referring to Nike.com times. I dont have any info on the retail stores.

Interested to see how fast these sell out on NDC. Hopefully they have tons of pairs up there and we don't have a 1-2 minute sell out debacle.

Good luck all

Originally Posted by riddla713

I'm in Chicago until tuesday and no outlets in illinois are getting the n7, help! If I was back home in Houston I would make the drive to San Marcos in a heartbeat to cop.

Nike outlet just north of Chicago just over the Wisconsin border will have them. Not too far. 

Originally Posted by M Bo

i was referring to Nike.com times. I dont have any info on the retail stores.
Ok, I asked about that too.  I got the "anytime after 8" answer.  These guys are like the cable company now.

After seeing my id's, I'm skipping on the black N7's and ordering another id.

Already have the white N7, so I'm good....good luck to y'all trying to scoop.
pimp.gif

looks like these will be tweeted at random time tomorrow. *sigh*
if i can cop then so be it, but im not sitting at computer all day waiting.

Back
Top Bottom