OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CowColor

how many times they restock the n7's today?

that was # 2 that i know of. almost missed it too. thank u nt fam

Just talked to a Nike rep on phone, she said they are having site issues and shoes are showing up everywhere like old LeBrons and Kobe. She said if you get through your order will be cancelled, sucks because I just got a white size 12 through 5 minutes before she answered. Maybe you'll get a gift card out of it? Would rather have the shoes but oh well.....

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Just talked to a Nike rep on phone, she said they are having site issues and shoes are showing up everywhere like old LeBrons and Kobe. She said if you get through your order will be cancelled, sucks because I just got a white size 12 through 5 minutes before she answered. Maybe you'll get a gift card out of it? Would rather have the shoes but oh well.....

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ghost restocks??? what the heck were they doing supposedly upgrading their servers a couple weeks ago?

i figure it was a glitch in the system the n7 wouldnt be restock like that so quickly they gonna cancel people orders 

damn i hope shes wrong...

if that order cancellation is true.. maybe ill keep trying to get a order through, so can hopefully get a gift card out of it if cancelled

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

got the tweet and got through all the steps of checkout then the damn order didnt go through on my phone! pmo!

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 ghost restocks??? what the heck were they doing supposedly upgrading their servers a couple weeks ago?
Yep, I thought with the Jordan 4 Cavs release weekend they did hardcore maintenance on the site but I guess they failed pretty bad because todays 1:00 release was as painful as it's ever been. ERROR ERROR ERROR    SMFH

if it does get canceled i hope my socks get canceled to, i dont want that shi... just added it to cart for free shipping lol

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yep, I thought with the Jordan 4 Cavs release weekend they did hardcore maintenance on the site but I guess they failed pretty bad because todays 1:00 release was as painful as it's ever been. ERROR ERROR ERROR    SMFH
Yeah I called again same thing... After feeling so high and even calling and dude telling me I'll be good this just messed up my entire day all over again. Checked my order status and it says preparing to ship. Nike playing games for real...

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

Woke up late and still manage to pull pairs congrats to everyone that got theirs

C'mon now, really though with that signature?  Stop trying to make people salty, fool.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

if it does get canceled i hope my socks get canceled to, i dont want that shi... just added it to cart for free shipping lol

roll.gif
 I know what you are talking about man! got me some socks too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

have someone i know from canada that said i can pay him what he paid...250 to 260 shipped canadian for both colors...what does that translate to in our money?

250 total for both?  Yeah that's legit.  They retail for 120 canadian + tax here, the currencies are basically equal to eachother.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

roll.gif
 I know what you are talking about man! got me some socks too
laugh.gif

x3 Lol I ordered those $6 socks for free shipping - have NO interest in them. Man...too many ups and downs today

I sure as hell hope my order doesn't get cancelled. Last time I got a cancellation all nike gave me was a 15% off.... I'd be better off spending my money with eastbay giftcards for 20% off. No taxes.

Back
Top Bottom