OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I bit of a hiccup but seems to be a great release due to quantity from the sign of ppl starting to get shipping confirmation. Let's hope the ST will be the same if not better. Staying positive for the sake of those that wants a pair to wear or for collection purpose. Rogues next for me and I'm good.

Never worried about my order. My order went through 10:01 am PST last Friday on initial launch. White N7 and Black N7 size 11 now on its way to my house. Gotta wait until Friday for it to arrive here in the Bay.

I wish Nike would have shipped last Friday or at least boxed and labeled them Friday/Saturday. I hate the anticipation of waiting for new kicks to arrive but free shipping is FREE SHIPPING.
devil.gif

My order confirmation email (orders were submitted a little earlier than the email) were from Friday @ 2:34 PM PST for the black pair and @ 5:46 PM PST for the white, status remains "preparing to ship"

Hope I get an update soon.

Congrats to everyone who had their orders shipped already both from the initial release and restocks.

Did anyone order multiple pairs of the Blacks or Whites? Just wondering if they really limited these and cancelled multiple orders on same billing/address info.

I noticed that on initial launch there was a "1 per person per color" on the KD 4 N7 at the top of the details page on NDC but around Saturday night/ early Sunday they took it off the details.

LOL @Nike is really good at creating hype. They are LIARS. Pure business marketing strategy at its best.

yeah I'm starting to believe that these are not as limited as people think. Not that it's a bad thing for us, it's just Nike being Nike again...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Page 666. I hope no one posts that their order got cancelled
laugh.gif

haha I was going to point it out for people to keep posting to move on to the next page
devil.gif

I rec'd confirms also. Ordered the blacks at launch and the whites during the first "restock."

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

laugh.gif

haha I was going to point it out for people to keep posting to move on to the next page
devil.gif

Page 666 on you 777th post 
laugh.gif
AHHHH LOL you guys really notice these things LOL

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

laugh.gif

devil.gif

armorig... u just hit post 777 on pg 666....maybe the good will cancel the bad. still no email confirmation and i ordered same time as u around 430 cst. no sweat tho. got my blacks comin from tuscon. will keep everyone posted tho

laugh.gif
 haha it looks like everyone is in a happy joking mood since orders are shipping

So what fits are you guys planning on rocking with your N7?

Originally Posted by deucesole22

laugh.gif
 haha it looks like everyone is in a happy joking mood since orders are shipping

So what fits are you guys planning on rocking with your N7?
new mesh hat for summer. white or black T. khaki cargos....

29036_404.fpx

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Originally Posted by rillo561

Yo same here, I seriously thought this might be a "low key" purchase but I forgot how crazy the sneaker culture has become, resellers have killed the KD IV line
RESELLERS??? Like you? Your sig looks like Craigslist.... Too funny....
roll.gif
this cat has 5 pairs of shoes, in what looks to be his size, for sale in his sig and you call him a reseller?
That's too funny..

-J-

Man I must be a reseller..I just posted three pairs of shoes that are my size in the buy/sell forum..
eyes.gif
..my bad..guess I can't sell anything from my collection..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

RESELLERS??? Like you? Your sig looks like Craigslist.... Too funny....
roll.gif
this cat has 5 pairs of shoes, in what looks to be his size, for sale in his sig and you call him a reseller?
That's too funny..

-J-

Man I must be a reseller..I just posted three pairs of shoes that are my size in the buy/sell forum..
eyes.gif
..my bad..guess I can't sell anything from my collection..
Sucks to be you I guess.... 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom