OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

anyone that order friday morning get their order canceled? i placed 2 separate orders around 11 am pst, maybe the first restock, and both of mine got shipped out.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

I only received the cancellation for one order so far. For those that had both orders cancelled, did you get 15% off coupon frOm each? I would hope so. Although I don't think we can Combine both, it's still better than 1.

I made three orders for four pairs and I got a 15% off coupon for each of the four pairs.
I just checked the status of all three orders online and they still say preparing for ship.

Does anyone know how long it takes Nike to refund the money?

Originally Posted by indianabound

I only received the cancellation for one order so far. For those that had both orders cancelled, did you get 15% off coupon frOm each? I would hope so. Although I don't think we can Combine both, it's still better than 1.

I made three orders for four pairs and I got a 15% off coupon for each of the four pairs.
I just checked the status of all three orders online and they still say preparing for ship.

Does anyone know how long it takes Nike to refund the money?
damn 4 coupons i wonder if you can stack them.

that cancellation email added insult to injury smh
I'm using the 15% off on an item I find on there then I'm done with NDC

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

You could.

yes indeed!
pimp.gif

15% off kd id plus free shipping ($135.47 shipped total for a yotd id). Time to pull the trigger on a design. Can't mess this up though as I won't be able to use the coupon again if I had to return the pair.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by geoff2005

no cancelation email i hope miame was right hahah

AHH looks like me and you are in the same hole, no cancellation email yet.

May i ask when did you place your order? what time time and timezone?

still waiting on my cancellation.... I ordered mine around 330 pm eastern so i doubt i have much of a chance... Congrats to all that did get theirs tho.

Originally Posted by CowColor

same. placed my order at 430pm cst on friday. when did u order cowcolor?

Originally Posted by caleb4god

same. placed my order at 430pm cst on friday. when did u order cowcolor?
About the same time as you, I just a email from NDC that my order will be delayed.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by May 31, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Jun 8, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time.

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/8/12, your merchandise will be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time.If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by SGkicks15

just got the same email..... I guess i did get them
pimp.gif

Maybe but they did say there is a unlikely chance that the order might get cancelled.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by May 31, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Jun 8, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel.

We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 6/8/12, your merchandise will be automatically canceled.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 .

Thanks!

for which colorway did you guys get this order delay notification?

both colors white and black, so they sent me two emails but both emails were identical.

pimp.gif

Maybe but they did say there is a unlikely chance that the order might get cancelled.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by May 31, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Jun 8, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please click here to cancel.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, please contact NikeStore.com Customer Service at 1-800-806-6453 .

Thanks!
true, but at least it wasn't a cancellation which would for sure rule it out.

and i ordered a 10.5 in the black

pimp.gif

Thanks!

Well at least they provided us with some type of notice but they are still leavin us in the dark.

Thanks!

Well at least they provided us with some type of notice but they are still leavin us in the dark.
exactly.. and ive never really seen nike ever have a shipping delay like this before with any release, so im not real sure what the outcome will be... Just hoping i get em.

alright. kinda weird. It's either they are still trying to stock locate pairs or just trying to delay some cancellations.

The White pair which I ordered around 5pm PST has already been cancelled. My first order which I believe was around 2PM PST for the Black pair got the delay notification. Both for size 11.

i forgot but i think rougly 1-2 pm PST whenever i guess the first "restock" was

neither bad nor good

ORDER DELAY NOTIFICATION

Dear Geoff,

This email is regarding Order #

If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.

Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by May 31, 2012. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship on or before Jun 8, 2012. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise, please

Back
Top Bottom