OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Needing These Damn Rogues To Hit NDC Already So I Can Make Use Of This 15% Off Coupon Code
mad.gif

Got both my White N7 and Black N7 yesterday from NDC. I'm definitely feeling the White N7 more. I like how the Pawnee stars are more visible on the White especially in lights/sun light.
pimp.gif

The Black pair is nice too but I'm not feeling that small white part of the velcro on the strap near the heel of the midsole. I think that part should have been black.

Any ideas on what type of paint I can use to make it black? This might be my first painting customization.

Got my Black N7's in from Canada today. My company's affiliate sent these bad boys fast! They are so dope in person and all the little details are exceptional
pimp.gif
a32f9eb0915e012ffe5a1231381da557_large.jpg

ab32dfa0915e012ffe5a1231381da557_large.jpg

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Originally Posted by sacking23

My KD IV collection... so far!

Nice collection rogues look real dope mine arrive tmm from footaction. going to do the orange lace swap

Nice i still need a pair of the galaxys

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Needing These Damn Rogues To Hit NDC Already So I Can Make Use Of This 15% Off Coupon Code
mad.gif
I've been waiting patiently for this too.  Still no word on their Twitter. 
Nike Rep said they would be up within the next two weeks..couldn't give me a solid date 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I can't find a pair of those all stars in my size (11.5 or 12)...

You aren't the only one, I think like 75% of this thread is that size.

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

I can't find a pair of those all stars in my size (11.5 or 12)...

You aren't the only one, I think like 75% of this thread is that size.
Wrong I think most here is a 10.5 or 11. 
wink.gif

I love watching the Heat choke but I'm scared of how hard it will be to cop KDs if the Thunder win and all the Bron Bron d riders jump ship.

Originally Posted by usood89

My local spot got some rogues left. Going to pick up my pair later. If any long time members on here that want me to pick up a pair for them msg me. I don't mind looking out if I get a good look down the line.

Agreed, what goes around comes around.

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

How is hooping in the KD's for the ballers out there?

my first time wearing them, i got a blister on my pinky toe even while wearing elites. after it healed in a few days, i didnt feel it burning my pinky toe anymore. i really like the strap though because it really does makes my feet feel secure and wont cause shifting. overall i like them better to ball in than the kobes. i havent worn lebrons to ball in, so i cant really give comparisons on that.

can anybody help me out with getting a pair of rogues? I'm in Canada and they're not releasing up here. been waiting for these since the first catalog pics released. I'm having trouble finding a pair in 11.5 at a decent price. any help would be appreciated

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by dj balance sells beats

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

mad.gif
I've been waiting patiently for this too.  Still no word on their Twitter. 
Nike Rep said they would be up within the next two weeks..couldn't give me a solid date 
ohwell.gif
Any information is better than nothing. Thanks for the update.

Still nothing on the USA basketball pair?? We have dates on the KBs and Brons, but nothin on the KDs, not even another pic other than the promo shots we saw of the USA basketball team....

Originally Posted by castrolos

can anybody help me out with getting a pair of rogues? I'm in Canada and they're not releasing up here. been waiting for these since the first catalog pics released. I'm having trouble finding a pair in 11.5 at a decent price. any help would be appreciated

best is to wait till more stores get them, people are still asking rape prices and someone to help you out will be hard since people jsut buy it up right when it drops at a store

Where's the sample pictures atleast...?Not the ad from the other thread... Especially for the Olympics.!

Back
Top Bottom