Kobe 7 X'mas = PASS

KD 4 X'mas = Can KD save Christmas?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Lebron 9 X'mas = PASS

Kobe 7 X'mas = PASS

nerd.gif
Ed Zachery. Last year was a GO for all the Elite 3s' sigs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Lebron 9 X'mas = PASS

Kobe 7 X'mas = PASS

nerd.gif
Ed Zachery. Last year was a GO for all the Elite 3s' sigs.

SMH at ppl not bein hopeful of scoopin the nerfs even with two HOH's near them...closest to me is 1.5 hrs away in Boston and they dont even know if there gettin them...may need some help for this release

SMH at ppl not bein hopeful of scoopin the nerfs even with two HOH's near them...closest to me is 1.5 hrs away in Boston and they dont even know if there gettin them...may need some help for this release

man you already know that resellers will get their hands on these. Here is for everyone that will be buying for 50 dollars over retail
frown.gif

man you already know that resellers will get their hands on these. Here is for everyone that will be buying for 50 dollars over retail
frown.gif

i'm going for nerfs and chinas. chinas are hottest Lebron 9 and nerfs are just a cool gimmick for a shoe release.

i'm going for nerfs and chinas. chinas are hottest Lebron 9 and nerfs are just a cool gimmick for a shoe release.

weathermans and nerfs locked up, they will be first kd cop, call me a hypebeast, i dont give a damn.

weathermans and nerfs locked up, they will be first kd cop, call me a hypebeast, i dont give a damn.

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

frown.gif

We would be lucky if its only $50 price bump 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

frown.gif

We would be lucky if its only $50 price bump 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom