OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Boston HOH isnt gettin the Nerfs SMH, thought id ask my boy in Tampa to scoop em from the HOH there but their not gettin em either...looks like im missin out on these
frown.gif

If that's true then damn I'm heated. That hoh sucks they don't get *#!!. Only got ray allens cus they had to.

Boston HOH isnt gettin the Nerfs SMH, thought id ask my boy in Tampa to scoop em from the HOH there but their not gettin em either...looks like im missin out on these
frown.gif

If that's true then damn I'm heated. That hoh sucks they don't get *#!!. Only got ray allens cus they had to.

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

We would be lucky if its only $50 price bump 
ohwell.gif

That's what I'm saying...

their already asking 250-400
just so i know what i am competing with at retail how long are you guys willing/planning on waiting? i'm thinking either from 430am when the mall (not the stores) open or maybe not till 6am...it is just a kd
6AM sounds safe, really can't imagine anything earlier than 5 for KDs but considering the hype on these..

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

We would be lucky if its only $50 price bump 
ohwell.gif

That's what I'm saying...

their already asking 250-400
just so i know what i am competing with at retail how long are you guys willing/planning on waiting? i'm thinking either from 430am when the mall (not the stores) open or maybe not till 6am...it is just a kd
6AM sounds safe, really can't imagine anything earlier than 5 for KDs but considering the hype on these..

Anyone think the nerfs are gonna be a midnight release? I'm asking cause the last shots, and Lebron 9 Chinas will be dropping on the 17th as well....dang people gonna be broke before xmas lol

Anyone think the nerfs are gonna be a midnight release? I'm asking cause the last shots, and Lebron 9 Chinas will be dropping on the 17th as well....dang people gonna be broke before xmas lol

Someone needs to cry to KD on twitter. So we can get a NDC release for Weatherman & Nerfs. The man cares about the people.

Someone needs to cry to KD on twitter. So we can get a NDC release for Weatherman & Nerfs. The man cares about the people.

I think the weathermans are a NDC release. People are about to be in a recession this month. and as we all know Nike doesnt care lol

I think the weathermans are a NDC release. People are about to be in a recession this month. and as we all know Nike doesnt care lol

HoHMD said that they didn't even receive their shipment yet and that there's only 10 pair that they're actually expecting smh and to top it all off they're doing a raffle.

HoHMD said that they didn't even receive their shipment yet and that there's only 10 pair that they're actually expecting smh and to top it all off they're doing a raffle.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

how exactly does that raffle work? they told me the same thing as well lol 

Originally Posted by youngcurse

how exactly does that raffle work? they told me the same thing as well lol 

frown.gif

If that's true then damn I'm heated. That hoh sucks they don't get @!%#. Only got ray allens cus they had to.

Edit: Thought MVP's post was about weathermans.

Is it confirmed that Boston HOH is getting weathermans?

Back
Top Bottom