OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Playoff12^ hope you get your pair of the nerfs man. That's a long wait.

I'm over this craziness, next weekend I'm hopefully going to grab the coppers off ndc and be happy when I get my first kd 4.

Playoff12^ hope you get your pair of the nerfs man. That's a long wait.

I'm over this craziness, next weekend I'm hopefully going to grab the coppers off ndc and be happy when I get my first kd 4.

Thanks, guys. Dudes were lined up since 6AM Friday morning.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm going to settle for the Lebrons if I don't get the Nerfs, so I don't leave empty handed. I've been out here since 3PM, man.
30t6p3b.gif
Damn 3pm, imagine how all the people who started camping at the beginning of the week must feel right now. It's always the last few hours that seem to past by slow. Hope you don't leave empty handed, that's the worst thing about camping those long hours.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm going to settle for the Lebrons if I don't get the Nerfs, so I don't leave empty handed. I've been out here since 3PM, man.
30t6p3b.gif
Damn 3pm, imagine how all the people who started camping at the beginning of the week must feel right now. It's always the last few hours that seem to past by slow. Hope you don't leave empty handed, that's the worst thing about camping those long hours.

I'm so wiped out its crazy. I'm freezing, starving, tired, and gotta piss so bad. And I still have 6 and half hours to go...man hold up.

I'm so wiped out its crazy. I'm freezing, starving, tired, and gotta piss so bad. And I still have 6 and half hours to go...man hold up.

Are you by yourself? Go to Walmart to use their restroom and there's a few fast food places out there, man.

My hands are freezing, man.

Are you by yourself? Go to Walmart to use their restroom and there's a few fast food places out there, man.

My hands are freezing, man.

Good luck to everybody out there especially Playoff12 and nwtiger. Y'all better than me.

I got my CHina's so I'm good on that craziness

Good luck to everybody out there especially Playoff12 and nwtiger. Y'all better than me.

I got my CHina's so I'm good on that craziness

Yo playoff, are you at the Galleria? smh at the way Northline handled their nerd situation. They had their lips tight the whooolee day, up until around 10 they decide to give wristbands.

Yo playoff, are you at the Galleria? smh at the way Northline handled their nerd situation. They had their lips tight the whooolee day, up until around 10 they decide to give wristbands.

Hope everyone waiting out gets their pair. With that being said, I'm willing to pay good money for a 11.5, 12, or 13. If you're camping and don't get your size, let me know!

Hope everyone waiting out gets their pair. With that being said, I'm willing to pay good money for a 11.5, 12, or 13. If you're camping and don't get your size, let me know!

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

I just came from PG Plaza.(they doing a raffle.what are the odds of them picking my name.) It was pack as heck ; Tons of people. Everyone was just standing outside waiting to get in the mall. I said forget this. its to cold to be standing out here. i just left and came home.I aint tripping.at least i get to keep my money.

Man...I really hope YOTDs have an online release in addition to retail. Even though online releases can be tough to get, at least it would even things out so anyone from anywhere in the country has a shot (and won't have to camp a week).

Man...I really hope YOTDs have an online release in addition to retail. Even though online releases can be tough to get, at least it would even things out so anyone from anywhere in the country has a shot (and won't have to camp a week).

Back
Top Bottom