OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by sho3tym

its crazy that i'm more excited for the GR colorways... (Orange/Blue/White to be exact), than some of the "limited" CW's.

Don't get me wrong nerfs/weathermans are cool, just give me some OKC colors and I'm good.

Christmas days will be grabbed as well...

and it continues...

Anybody want anything updated on the 1st page?
Me too man. Dont get me wrong I copped weathermans but I like my aways just as much. I just hate the fact nike made so many sneakers unattainable during the holidays, shame on them.
I agree with both of ya..I wish i could have grabbed the weathermans and nerfs..but i love the aways too..i am definitely gettin the KD Christmas joints tho NO MATTER WHAT..hope they don't sell out quickly on NDC

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Originally Posted by sho3tym

its crazy that i'm more excited for the GR colorways... (Orange/Blue/White to be exact), than some of the "limited" CW's.

Don't get me wrong nerfs/weathermans are cool, just give me some OKC colors and I'm good.

Christmas days will be grabbed as well...

and it continues...

Anybody want anything updated on the 1st page?
Me too man. Dont get me wrong I copped weathermans but I like my aways just as much. I just hate the fact nike made so many sneakers unattainable during the holidays, shame on them.
I agree with both of ya..I wish i could have grabbed the weathermans and nerfs..but i love the aways too..i am definitely gettin the KD Christmas joints tho NO MATTER WHAT..hope they don't sell out quickly on NDC

Originally Posted by young dr0

what's the product number and color code?
Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out...
you musta went to that big *** DTLR ... forget the name ... starts wiht a M ... but they get all kinda of exclusive b/c they do like 4 or 5 mil a year i think

517408 400.....  is the style and color code
I'm not sure if my local DTLR does that much business....  All I know is they had 1 FSR and the only 3 pair were sold before I got my pair, Called 2 my boys and they got there pairs and the rest was goodnight

Originally Posted by young dr0

what's the product number and color code?
Just got back from my local DTLR had Nerfs off the humble... Sold out now, but no line and no raffle.... Went up there for last shots and lucked out...
you musta went to that big *** DTLR ... forget the name ... starts wiht a M ... but they get all kinda of exclusive b/c they do like 4 or 5 mil a year i think

517408 400.....  is the style and color code
I'm not sure if my local DTLR does that much business....  All I know is they had 1 FSR and the only 3 pair were sold before I got my pair, Called 2 my boys and they got there pairs and the rest was goodnight

Anyone who copped get theirs in a shopping bag... The box is so damn big that DTLR gave them to me in a trash bag because that was the only thing they had that the shoe box would fit in.

Anyone who copped get theirs in a shopping bag... The box is so damn big that DTLR gave them to me in a trash bag because that was the only thing they had that the shoe box would fit in.

this crap is irritating me. my g/f has a friend and her husband and two relatives were in line in NY. Shorty end up going in labor so dude left.

So my girl been txting them. No answer.

Thing that pisses be off more is they were at a DTLR.

I didnt even think to get the product number and color code to check.

SMDH.

this crap is irritating me. my g/f has a friend and her husband and two relatives were in line in NY. Shorty end up going in labor so dude left.

So my girl been txting them. No answer.

Thing that pisses be off more is they were at a DTLR.

I didnt even think to get the product number and color code to check.

SMDH.

Damn Nike... you couldnt just release the same amount as the X-mas ones... damn Nike... i really want these.... #%!* concords.... strictly only Kobes, Brons or KD's... and my favorite pair fo KD iv's so far i cant even have a shot unless i drop 500+ .. smh Nike.... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Damn Nike... you couldnt just release the same amount as the X-mas ones... damn Nike... i really want these.... #%!* concords.... strictly only Kobes, Brons or KD's... and my favorite pair fo KD iv's so far i cant even have a shot unless i drop 500+ .. smh Nike.... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I personally don't like the look of the KD IV, but those Christmas ones are almost too good to pass up!

I personally don't like the look of the KD IV, but those Christmas ones are almost too good to pass up!

Originally Posted by dopestop

Just got back from hoh pg plaza, got there @ 7:20, won the raffle, didn't think i'd get picked
pimp.gif

The line for the china's was crazier, so disorganized

grin.gif

Originally Posted by dopestop

Just got back from hoh pg plaza, got there @ 7:20, won the raffle, didn't think i'd get picked
pimp.gif

The line for the china's was crazier, so disorganized

grin.gif

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

had a blast. got my 2 pairs of chinas. got my 1 pair of nerfs, which i sold out the door.... my boys all got 2 pairs of chinas as well as a pair of nerfs each... we did well i think ....time to catch some ZZzzzZZzz

chum lee was at NTLV 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Did you get your pair, nwtiger? I stopped by Northline a while ago and asked who was number 13 in line and everyone was like I don't know.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm very disappointed, man. After camping out for 16 hours, I got screwed out of possibly my size but definitely a better size than what I got because two random guys were able to buy them and they weren't even in line all night.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm heated, man. The security guards at the Galleria are so stubborn and stupid.

I ended up buying a damn 7.5. It was either that or a size 14.

Should've gotten the size 14 instead. You would command more money than the 7.5
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Did you get your pair, nwtiger? I stopped by Northline a while ago and asked who was number 13 in line and everyone was like I don't know.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm very disappointed, man. After camping out for 16 hours, I got screwed out of possibly my size but definitely a better size than what I got because two random guys were able to buy them and they weren't even in line all night.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm heated, man. The security guards at the Galleria are so stubborn and stupid.

I ended up buying a damn 7.5. It was either that or a size 14.

Should've gotten the size 14 instead. You would command more money than the 7.5
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom