OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I desperately need those KD christmas coppers 
ohwell.gif
, any other place online that still has em close to retail. ANy help guys with a size 10?

I desperately need those KD christmas coppers 
ohwell.gif
, any other place online that still has em close to retail. ANy help guys with a size 10?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Shox23

first page needs to be updated with the new pics

Done.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed...
If you can put the colorways that have already released that would b cool..we already have the dates n whatnot..not sure if that's too much to ask tho..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by Shox23

first page needs to be updated with the new pics

Done.

Let me know if there's anything else I missed...
If you can put the colorways that have already released that would b cool..we already have the dates n whatnot..not sure if that's too much to ask tho..
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I got my KD weathermans finally......after passing on $225 shipped cause I figured I would be able to cop for less, I ended up getting 2 pairs and paid A LOT more than that but now that I have the shoe in my hands, I really don't regret one bit! Weatherman IV's are the best CW so far and one of the best sneakers released this year IMO, and I bought A LOT this year so thats saying a lot for me.

a few pics!! The size 10 is for my buddy, my other size 11 is en route and should be here by the end of the week

The more I look at the coppers/cookie cutter/XMAS or whatever we're calling them today, the less I like them! I copped 2 pairs of those 2 but sold one for cost to get rid of them as soon as I got home and tried them on and got a god look at em. I might cop the YOTD's but they really aren't doin it for me.....and the easter CW, well I think I already voiced my opinion on them....YUCK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT FAM!

nice pick up
hmm...for the kd v's, nike should make a weather pack since being a weatherman was one of kd's dream. snow storm/blizzard storm with a ice sole...thunder storm...sand storm... hurricane storm...ok i'm talking gibberish but you get the idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

I got my KD weathermans finally......after passing on $225 shipped cause I figured I would be able to cop for less, I ended up getting 2 pairs and paid A LOT more than that but now that I have the shoe in my hands, I really don't regret one bit! Weatherman IV's are the best CW so far and one of the best sneakers released this year IMO, and I bought A LOT this year so thats saying a lot for me.

a few pics!! The size 10 is for my buddy, my other size 11 is en route and should be here by the end of the week

The more I look at the coppers/cookie cutter/XMAS or whatever we're calling them today, the less I like them! I copped 2 pairs of those 2 but sold one for cost to get rid of them as soon as I got home and tried them on and got a god look at em. I might cop the YOTD's but they really aren't doin it for me.....and the easter CW, well I think I already voiced my opinion on them....YUCK!

HAPPY NEW YEAR NT FAM!

nice pick up
hmm...for the kd v's, nike should make a weather pack since being a weatherman was one of kd's dream. snow storm/blizzard storm with a ice sole...thunder storm...sand storm... hurricane storm...ok i'm talking gibberish but you get the idea
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

Are those orioles red or orange?

If it's truly an Orioles cw, it's orange.

I haven't seen them in person or read a tag yet though...

Originally Posted by snuks5

Are those orioles red or orange?

If it's truly an Orioles cw, it's orange.

I haven't seen them in person or read a tag yet though...

I think I'll pass on the KDIV "Orioles" and pick up a pair of the KDIII version. I am contemplating pre-ordering those "Broncos/Bears" colorway though
pimp.gif

I think I'll pass on the KDIV "Orioles" and pick up a pair of the KDIII version. I am contemplating pre-ordering those "Broncos/Bears" colorway though
pimp.gif

i personally think the Xmas colorway is absolutely horrendous. i see someone wearing them and they made them look worse on foot. to me the worse colorway by far. The Nerfs should have been the Xmas colorway because its just makes sense with the Nerf theme and basketball on Xmas day and Nerf products being Xmas toys for kids.

i personally think the Xmas colorway is absolutely horrendous. i see someone wearing them and they made them look worse on foot. to me the worse colorway by far. The Nerfs should have been the Xmas colorway because its just makes sense with the Nerf theme and basketball on Xmas day and Nerf products being Xmas toys for kids.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

pimp.gif

I wore my KD3 Orioles today, sweet colorway.  Only negative is that white sole...
Love the fact that Nike has quit OD'ing on white soles with the KD4.

Back
Top Bottom