OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

^ i was there too. i think 5th or 6th in line. glad you got yours.
Originally Posted by drewsone

I got my YOTDs from Air Knight. Thumbs up from my end. Shoes got here fast too! But the $40 shipping is the worst part. The YOTDs were 140 which isnt that bad over retail, especially with the whole idea of securing a pair lol, but the shipping... >.>

I bought the Homes today too. They look better in person!!

paying $180 to secure your YOTDs was a good move. the custom tongue,insole and collar is well worth it. it's probably gonna end up costing the same as IDing up a pair of YOTD-IDs + tax + shipping ( knowing nike loves to kill you on IDs w/ not allowing any coupons or free shipping offers
eyes.gif
 ) and have a plain tongue,plain insole and plain collar...  good luck if your also trying to cop another pair on ndc cause you know i'll be on there fighting for pairs.
laugh.gif

Well my pairs of the YOTD will b here Monday... But today was a great day.... Came across DS KD I McDonald's colorway in my size and got them for super cheap... My boy got the Texas KD I colorway today as well...

Well my pairs of the YOTD will b here Monday... But today was a great day.... Came across DS KD I McDonald's colorway in my size and got them for super cheap... My boy got the Texas KD I colorway today as well...

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

I got my YOTDs from Air Knight. Thumbs up from my end. Shoes got here fast too! But the $40 shipping is the worst part. The YOTDs were 140 which isnt that bad over retail, especially with the whole idea of securing a pair lol, but the shipping... >.>

paying $180 to secure your YOTDs was a good move. the custom tongue,insole and collar is well worth it. it's probably gonna end up costing the same as IDing up a pair of YOTD-IDs + tax + shipping ( knowing nike loves to kill you on IDs w/ not allowing any coupons or free shipping offers
eyes.gif
 ) and have a plain tongue,plain insole and plain collar...  good luck if your also trying to cop another pair on ndc cause you know i'll be on there fighting for pairs.
laugh.gif

Haha nah I'm good with my one pair! I'm not a doubling up kinda guy!

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Haha nah I'm good with my one pair! I'm not a doubling up kinda guy!

Longhorns look good but not my cup of tea. The new Cool Grey/Del Sol are growing on me though.

Longhorns look good but not my cup of tea. The new Cool Grey/Del Sol are growing on me though.

Durant should've worn the YOTD last night against the Warriors since they were doing the YOTD celebration.

Durant should've worn the YOTD last night against the Warriors since they were doing the YOTD celebration.

hahahaha dude is selling Cool Greys for like 250 on ebay... Yeah right!

Pass on Cool Greys anyway.. you can ID something better

hahahaha dude is selling Cool Greys for like 250 on ebay... Yeah right!

Pass on Cool Greys anyway.. you can ID something better

Back
Top Bottom