OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Man, I keep getting to these YOTD releases just a bit too late. Tried my luck again this morning at another Finishline for some 10.5s, and they sold out just before I could get them SMH. Sucks having a popular size sometimes.

Man, I keep getting to these YOTD releases just a bit too late. Tried my luck again this morning at another Finishline for some 10.5s, and they sold out just before I could get them SMH. Sucks having a popular size sometimes.

^Man that is a beautiful pair of shoes right there. Patiently waiting for ID's to be ready to go. Price is around $130 correct?

^Man that is a beautiful pair of shoes right there. Patiently waiting for ID's to be ready to go. Price is around $130 correct?

The cool greys look great in those pictures. Too bad I don't have a swoosh connect anymore.
frown.gif
I'll try to wait until they go on sale.

The cool greys look great in those pictures. Too bad I don't have a swoosh connect anymore.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ****dog16

they will be $140.

Originally Posted by ****dog16

they will be $140.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

frown.gif

well they arent on swoosh anyway so your not missing anything

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

frown.gif

well they arent on swoosh anyway so your not missing anything

Back
Top Bottom