OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

The bhm's are amazing in person,people stopped me & asked for pics when I rocked my pair today,so glad I copped,thinking about doubling up.

Originally Posted by reener

honestly I hope my box isnt destroyed it says my package weighs 2.2 pounds sooo maybe I get a double box
smile.gif

Let's me save you the disappointment, mine weighs 2.2 pounds and it came in the bag. Didn't arrive damaged, yours may be a different story.
happy.gif

honestly I hope my box isnt destroyed it says my package weighs 2.2 pounds sooo maybe I get a double box
smile.gif

Let's me save you the disappointment, mine weighs 2.2 pounds and it came in the bag. Didn't arrive damaged, yours may be a different story.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by ztown52

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

Last time I checked, Champs didn't get the Weathermans.

Any Weathermans left?
What the hell are you talking about? 
eyes.gif
At your locations?

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

Last time I checked, Champs didn't get the Weathermans.

Any Weathermans left?
What the hell are you talking about? 
eyes.gif
At your locations?

Anyone else have a similar story to mine?

When the info went up about Eastbay having the YOTD, I instantly looked up their number on their website and called ASAP.

When I called it was the Footlocker hotline. I placed my order with ease and wasn't even asked about the Gold Club or anything.

Now I'm reading that some of your orders from Eastbay weigh 2.2 pounds and came in bags, the Eastbay usual.

My order from Footlocker weights 2.7 pounds....Hoping I get double boxed!

Anyone else have a similar story to mine?

When the info went up about Eastbay having the YOTD, I instantly looked up their number on their website and called ASAP.

When I called it was the Footlocker hotline. I placed my order with ease and wasn't even asked about the Gold Club or anything.

Now I'm reading that some of your orders from Eastbay weigh 2.2 pounds and came in bags, the Eastbay usual.

My order from Footlocker weights 2.7 pounds....Hoping I get double boxed!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif

happy.gif

damn
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

smile.gif

happy.gif

damn
tired.gif

just registered for my BHM's at NTLA. All 11's, 10, and 10.5 are spoken for. Love the new system they put into place.

just registered for my BHM's at NTLA. All 11's, 10, and 10.5 are spoken for. Love the new system they put into place.

Back
Top Bottom