OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

OUCH!  balled in the black/red GRs for 2 hours yeasterday for the first time and I have substantial blisters on both of my outter pinky toes.  Is this normal?  How does it take for the IV to break in?

I can barely walk around today.

OUCH!  balled in the black/red GRs for 2 hours yeasterday for the first time and I have substantial blisters on both of my outter pinky toes.  Is this normal?  How does it take for the IV to break in?

I can barely walk around today.

From the looks of the tongue, this is an early look @ the KD "Olympic" CW. Nike just announced Lebron is going to be wearing hyperdunks for the Olympics this summer. 

From the looks of the tongue, this is an early look @ the KD "Olympic" CW. Nike just announced Lebron is going to be wearing hyperdunks for the Olympics this summer. 

Bigger pic.  They look like the UT colorway with the different colors on either side of the strap.
AmMNkMlCAAAMKiH.jpg:large

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Bigger pic.  They look like the UT colorway with the different colors on either side of the strap.
Thanks, heres one of KD by himself..
4h89s4.jpg

I find it interesting that guys were hooked with the 3.

I'm all about the 2...for me 2, 4, 3, 1.

Olympic 4 looks good though...

I find it interesting that guys were hooked with the 3.

I'm all about the 2...for me 2, 4, 3, 1.

Olympic 4 looks good though...

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Thanks, heres one of KD by himself..
4h89s4.jpg

ironically, AMARE got me hooked on to kd's. also same with huarache trainers. man loved his straps. he would rather wear used shoes with the straps than all the other pe exclusives made for him.

ironically, AMARE got me hooked on to kd's. also same with huarache trainers. man loved his straps. he would rather wear used shoes with the straps than all the other pe exclusives made for him.

Originally Posted by OfficerPurp

Yoo where will these asg kd's be released at? HoH, NDC, eastbay..etc? Any help is appreciated! Thanks NT
We will be carrying the KD IV ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Yoo where will these asg kd's be released at? HoH, NDC, eastbay..etc? Any help is appreciated! Thanks NT
We will be carrying the KD IV ASG shoes when they release on 2/24/12.  They will be available for sale at 11 PM CST/Midnight EST this Thursday night.  They are limited, so we do not expect them to last long.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
so where do you gamble at? NDC or eastbay?

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
so where do you gamble at? NDC or eastbay?

Back
Top Bottom