OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

that was the first time ndc has let me down.

slowly trying to convince myself that i didn't want them anyways...

that was the first time ndc has let me down.

slowly trying to convince myself that i didn't want them anyways...

U did want them sooo sick. Easy cop at hoh mesquite

Some dude asked if he could take this pic

CMZfi.jpg

Does anybody kno if jimmy jazz the actual store is getting tgem cuz im contemplating driving over there if they are lol. Cuz last year they had the sprite lebrons n the solar reds

Does anybody kno if jimmy jazz the actual store is getting tgem cuz im contemplating driving over there if they are lol. Cuz last year they had the sprite lebrons n the solar reds

^their online situation is a mess, who knows what's happening with them, i think 5 years olds run that business.

^their online situation is a mess, who knows what's happening with them, i think 5 years olds run that business.

Originally Posted by jst628

I have been to their store in PA, not that bad but yea the website is unpredictable to say the least. They get most all new releases but if they did get them in store they are long gone...

I have been to their store in PA, not that bad but yea the website is unpredictable to say the least. They get most all new releases but if they did get them in store they are long gone...

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Im hoping they're not long gone lol im hoping nobody realized they were getting them n i jus go in n scoop a pair lol. But then again i doubt they got them so this is all wishful thinking lol. I only have one more chance now lol

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Im hoping they're not long gone lol im hoping nobody realized they were getting them n i jus go in n scoop a pair lol. But then again i doubt they got them so this is all wishful thinking lol. I only have one more chance now lol

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Yeah they are getting them. Doors opened at 9:30am tho.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Yeah they are getting them. Doors opened at 9:30am tho.

Back
Top Bottom