OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

the orange is sick on those!!!!

btw does anyone know the CHAMPS or FOOTLOCKER SKU for YOTDs and CHRISTMAS?? Please help a homie out

btw does anyone know the CHAMPS or FOOTLOCKER SKU for YOTDs and CHRISTMAS?? Please help a homie out

Love my Galaxy KD IV's... was wondering if anyone knows how long the glow lasts? Like in 2 years will they still even glow after being charged?? Thanks

Love my Galaxy KD IV's... was wondering if anyone knows how long the glow lasts? Like in 2 years will they still even glow after being charged?? Thanks

Those orange and green joints are sick! I may have to add that to my id designs. I've got my creams waiting to go, and I'm starting a job with the Pacers and have a custom Pacers colorway ready to go as well.

Originally Posted by SirLuciousLeftFoot

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Jeremy lin is wearing the YOTD right now
They actually appear to be a PE Hyperdunk low.
large_2.29img6.jpg

yea from distance i though it was KD4. Those Hyperdunk is pretty nice

Those orange and green joints are sick! I may have to add that to my id designs. I've got my creams waiting to go, and I'm starting a job with the Pacers and have a custom Pacers colorway ready to go as well.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Just give them the Nike Style/Color number. Yotd = 473679 300    Christmas =  473679 700

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Just give them the Nike Style/Color number. Yotd = 473679 300    Christmas =  473679 700

Originally Posted by frittszh

illustraty ^^Possibly the best ASG pics I've seen yet!
Much appreciated, Sir!

Dang, those iDs turned out DOPE! I might give the IVs a second chance by compromising comfort...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by frittszh

illustraty ^^Possibly the best ASG pics I've seen yet!
Much appreciated, Sir!

Dang, those iDs turned out DOPE! I might give the IVs a second chance by compromising comfort...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice work on them id's omg those are sick
I feel the same way. Now that more people are posting the ID pics, the more I want to pull the trigger on one of my designs.

Back
Top Bottom