OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

My KD All-Stars just came in. Felt like a kid at Christmas unboxing and holding them. Gotta run to work now, but will post pics tonight or tomorrow.

The University of Texas joints are BEAUTIFUL
smokin.gif

Must cop two-three pairs of those
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Im mad as hell that the cherry hill hoh gotta restock on the foams, kds n lebrons n i didnt even kno...FML

me too man
I was hot

Wait...what? When was this?

Earlier today in the morning smh. They gotta shipment from orlando. They didn't have no kobes tho. I jus found out at like 6 and today was my day off...im pissed

Im mad as hell that the cherry hill hoh gotta restock on the foams, kds n lebrons n i didnt even kno...FML

me too man
I was hot

Earlier today in the morning smh. They gotta shipment from orlando. They didn't have no kobes tho. I jus found out at like 6 and today was my day off...im pissed

Damn...I called there at 11am asking about the Mango Lebron's for my bro! Didn't even think to ask about a damn restock for all the ASG releases. I was at work all day too, but I could have sent some people. WTFFF

-Pete

Damn...I called there at 11am asking about the Mango Lebron's for my bro! Didn't even think to ask about a damn restock for all the ASG releases. I was at work all day too, but I could have sent some people. WTFFF

-Pete

-Pete

Yea i heard there was a line out there tho so they prob woulda been gone by that time lol. I did see the all star kobes n lebrons tho in person...in kids sizes lmao. The lebrons are nice but not worth the resale price n the kobes jus look like theres too much goin on lol. That aint gon stop me from copping the kobes down the line tho lol

-Pete

Yea i heard there was a line out there tho so they prob woulda been gone by that time lol. I did see the all star kobes n lebrons tho in person...in kids sizes lmao. The lebrons are nice but not worth the resale price n the kobes jus look like theres too much goin on lol. That aint gon stop me from copping the kobes down the line tho lol

just came in love the asg idk if i like the kobes more than kds now might trade down the line not sure wish i had the money to of bought both 
frown.gif

just came in love the asg idk if i like the kobes more than kds now might trade down the line not sure wish i had the money to of bought both 
frown.gif

me too man
I was hot

hmmm I wonder if this means other places will be receiving restocks as well? Anyone heard of anywhere in NY?

me too man
I was hot

hmmm I wonder if this means other places will be receiving restocks as well? Anyone heard of anywhere in NY?

Back
Top Bottom