OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by s dubl

Socalers check your sheikhs. Just grabbed 2 pairs for NTers with no hassle.

I talked to Sheikhs in Norcal, they said only LA and SF got these and there was less than 200 for the entire company. Oh well.

I talked to Sheikhs in Norcal, they said only LA and SF got these and there was less than 200 for the entire company. Oh well.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Missed on these...... on to the next! No way i pay more than retail on these.

i feel you on that one...i was lucky to get mine but i wasnt paying these 150-175 prices people are asking for...not worth that much...so far got the xmas, yotd, orange pair, and easters....all i need in my life right now are some galaxy ones...

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Missed on these...... on to the next! No way i pay more than retail on these.

i feel you on that one...i was lucky to get mine but i wasnt paying these 150-175 prices people are asking for...not worth that much...so far got the xmas, yotd, orange pair, and easters....all i need in my life right now are some galaxy ones...

Originally Posted by pkballr

I'm at at&t park. I'm about to head to shiekh on market to see what's left and if I can grab my size.

Originally Posted by pkballr

I'm at at&t park. I'm about to head to shiekh on market to see what's left and if I can grab my size.

Just went back to sheikh and grabbed another pair for another (please no PMs,no more time) dude said these are sellin best out of the pack... Said he hasn't sold any Kobe's yet.

Just went back to sheikh and grabbed another pair for another (please no PMs,no more time) dude said these are sellin best out of the pack... Said he hasn't sold any Kobe's yet.

You in so cal s dubl and no Kobe's have sold? Crazy. Wonder what's with the 7's. I went to my local mom and pop shop and he said he sold 2 pairs of dukes total. He was thinking about selling the whole lot to some dude at cost who runs a flea market store.

You in so cal s dubl and no Kobe's have sold? Crazy. Wonder what's with the 7's. I went to my local mom and pop shop and he said he sold 2 pairs of dukes total. He was thinking about selling the whole lot to some dude at cost who runs a flea market store.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah man surprised me... Guess its random what sells out.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah man surprised me... Guess its random what sells out.

People are really trying to off these for absurd prices on ebay
30t6p3b.gif

Its really starting to get annoying

F'in shame, most dudes on line today at Champs for the KD's were all rappin about flipping them for big bucks. SMH...

F'in shame, most dudes on line today at Champs for the KD's were all rappin about flipping them for big bucks. SMH...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

SMH forreal this has gotta stop

Originally Posted by NikeRider

SMH forreal this has gotta stop

Back
Top Bottom