OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

none of the stores around me received the kd easters....glad I grabbed them on eastbay last night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

none of the stores around me received the kd easters....glad I grabbed them on eastbay last night
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I could've gotten these with ease if I just remembered about them releasing today, tried my luck at some local spots to no avail....I ended up getting the Easter Lebrons which are pretty nice as well.

I could've gotten these with ease if I just remembered about them releasing today, tried my luck at some local spots to no avail....I ended up getting the Easter Lebrons which are pretty nice as well.

Messed myself over, got on NDC and tried to cop, forgot I had some stuff still in my shopping cart (elite socks) that had since sold out so I got the error message and had to start over, by then they were all gone. Checked some spots around and no one got any in. At least I can only blame myself for missin out, gonna settle for the Kobes i guess.

First post by the way, been lurkin for a good while and just realized my account was finally approved

Messed myself over, got on NDC and tried to cop, forgot I had some stuff still in my shopping cart (elite socks) that had since sold out so I got the error message and had to start over, by then they were all gone. Checked some spots around and no one got any in. At least I can only blame myself for missin out, gonna settle for the Kobes i guess.

First post by the way, been lurkin for a good while and just realized my account was finally approved

Originally Posted by Celticnation34

you should check craigslist, you might be able to find someone trying to offload a pair somewhat close to retail. welcome to NT...

Originally Posted by Celticnation34

you should check craigslist, you might be able to find someone trying to offload a pair somewhat close to retail. welcome to NT...

for any bay area NTers. San Francisco centre still has pairs. I got my size 9.5 with ease this morning around 11am. Good luck!

for any bay area NTers. San Francisco centre still has pairs. I got my size 9.5 with ease this morning around 11am. Good luck!

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

maaaannnn...... I really dont mind helping people out when I can, it actually feels good.

But it pisses me off when I do go out of my way for someone and they flake on me... makes me not even want to help out. Now Im stuck with a pair of these, cant return em, and its an un popular size
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom