OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Please retire from the shoes game if you're over 30 and plan to wear that pink shoes
over 12 is more like it...haha.  I'm just messing....if you like them, get them no matter what age you are.  I have a few pink shirts and don't see anything wrong with wearing them. 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm only interested in the Rogues. No AP and N7s for me. Hope it's a general release and easy to cop.

This. Been waiting for a minute on these rogues. Looked good on feet above.

Size 11 right here, proudly wearing them if I can get a pair at retail price from one of these Twitter RSVP's. Haven't paid above retail for any of my KD 4's and I'm not starting with these Aunt Pearls.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Please retire from the shoes game if you're over 30 and plan to wear that pink shoes

lol the 'shoe game' you're such a clown
This.  If you're over 30 and still talking about "the shoe game", maybe you should get an eHarmony profile or something.

Got a size 12 locked down for my friend, DMd within 3 seconds of the tweet

Missed my size 13 which was sent maybe 5 seconds later...

Oh well, 100 dollars saved.

^^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I'm only interested in the Rogues. No AP and N7s for me. Hope it's a general release and easy to cop.

This, Fab's pic confirmed it

those aunt pearls are just too much, I can understand a little bit of pink but i just don't get it, they aren't even making em in women's/kids sizes? !!%?

@%@, i struck out on NTLA for these and NTLA AND NTSM for the cav4s, i messaged about 30 secs after tweet.... im calling some bs on this rsvp system

^^^i feel u bruh...im 1 for 4...struck out both @ nike santa monica n then the cavs @ ntla but was able to get the pearls...i missed out on the easters in hopes to get the pearls....only can get one per wifey....

Gotta understand fellas...ur competing with thousands, n maybe millions of ppl in l.a., alone.... No online release for the pearls is gona be luck on twitter n then have to camp out for them @ hoh if u missed out...i was really worried till they dm n relief set in after...this cause means alot to me n has meaning...i also have the kobe vi kay yow n 2 pairs each of the bca...heck i even dyed my own pairs jz to represent...this might a a reseller shoe...but unfortunitely they look pass the meaning n cause for making the shoe in the 1st place...congrats to all who was lucky

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Went Ahead And Googled This Style Code And It Looks As If FNL Is The Quickest To Start Prepping For This Release
nerd.gif

I've Said It Before, And I'll Say It Again....
2c6.png

not tryin to brag or make anyone salty, but man I love bein able to get everything from  Nike Dallas relatively easily.  Got a pair of Pearls for me and a pair for my girl, Cavs 4 were open forever, but I decided I dont really want them. They even sent out a tweet earlier sayin the KD would go quickly, yet the RSVP was open for like 20 minutes.  anyone else from the DFW area get their shoes from Nike Dallas?  curious if I am just getting lucky constantly or if it really is this easy down here

Back
Top Bottom