OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i do not like how nike limits breast cancer shoes. it allows loser lowlife resellers to make money off of cancer.

Nike should stop doing this if they even give a damn... but atlas they dont...
There are other breast cancer kicks out there. Went to my local outlet and they had BC Hyperdunks available in many sizes.

HOH in Lakewood Mall held a raffle. Hope my name is called. Otherwise imma ID a sick pair and wait for the 25th.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

anyone who gets the pearls, post a pic of actually wearing them, and not just on feet pics...need to show from head to toe.

Would love to see how they turn out. 
indifferent.gif

Wifey went and picked up my pearls
pimp.gif
. Can't wait till I get back to ny to check them out.

good looking to my NT fam for trying to look out

Originally Posted by antonywithnoh

Anyone know how to get the EYBLs?!?

no confirmation yet for general release for this shoes. I think they will not release this CW to public
frown.gif

Orlando FL HOH cancelled the aunt pearls cause people don't know how to act smh... It was a mini galaxy recap out there.... I'm glad I didn't want them and just wanted elites

Originally Posted by antonywithnoh

Anyone know how to get the EYBLs?!?

Yes, I do.

There were 2 or 3 pairs of the blue colorway on Ebay yesterday when I checked.
$7 or 8 big ones and no they were not mine, lol.

Seriously, they are only available to the kids on those teams.  

Was at Niketown NY for the RSVP for the Cav 4s. Disgusting to see all these hood rat dudes hollering, cursing at each other, cutting to the front of the line to get these. looked totally unorganized. No RSVP, no shoes for me from NTNY, not dealing with this BS.

Anyone here from the Bay Area successful at getting the Aunt Pearls from HoH in Serramonte? If so, how long was the line and how many pairs in each size did they have? I valued my sleep, time, and gas over these. Getting ready to head out to gym instead of worrying about missing out on them!!
grin.gif

shake my head at house of hoops Pembroke pines with the 12 pairs of pearls with no size 7.5,8,8.5. One size 13,no size 14.....

Originally Posted by sakibomb523

Doesn't look like we will get a MVP colorway this year

just saw theyre reporting lechoke as mvp as well. i swear i think the nba is rigged but i should have guessed as much when reggie miller kept saying in one of the heat playoff games how lequeen was about to win his 3rd mvp over and over. dude said it like 20 times. ridiculous. durant won the scorin title...had more boards and his team had a better record in a harder conference. also hes not a. flopping choker. at least the thunder will still win the title. and we kno whos gettin that finals mvp....

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
@ everyone buying Aunt Pearl's to flip.
pretty sure just a few days ago you were posting about buying a few different pairs from your sacred swoosh account to resell... so... what makes you better then these guys?
roll.gif

Really...where did I say I bought to flip anything?

99.99% of the stuff I buy on Swoosh is mine...that other .1% is for friends.

Stay jealous, you're slowly becoming my biggest fan.

Back
Top Bottom