OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just got back from camarillo outlet! no line at all...they let you buy 1 each color...but cant back in line...60+ more pair when i left...

60+ more pairs that I can't get
30t6p3b.gif
I hate Nike in these situations. All I really want are the black N7s and have to hope I can cop from ndc.

Originally Posted by seanerich19

Just got back from camarillo outlet! no line at all...they let you buy 1 each color...but cant back in line...60+ more pair when i left...

how long ago was this?

Originally Posted by smatty

I wonder why they won't do phone orders on these on rd

Nike policy to make sure everyone has a chance locally that wants them.  I think all nike stores wait 48 hours.

With all the outlets and factory stores gettin these around the country, I'm pretty sure anyone and everyone smart enough SHOULD NOT PAY RESELL prices for these. You'll be able to phone order them by Sunday. Is that correct?

Same here.  Don't understand the harm since the line was gone.  Paid a trucker a small tax to buy me an extra white but there was no one else around to buy me more since they opened early..

Originally Posted by deucesole22

With all the outlets and factory stores gettin these around the country, I'm pretty sure anyone and everyone smart enough SHOULD NOT PAY RESELL prices for these. You'll be able to phone order them by Sunday. Is that correct?

laugh.gif
theyll be gone by sunday

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
theyll be gone by sunday
I doubt that. There are some locations where the HYPE and the RESELLERS aren't at. People need to chill and stop trying to hype up anything and everything. Resellers need to stop posting on here trying to create "hype" to up-sell these shoes.

Originally Posted by ryanang7

Same here.  Don't understand the harm since the line was gone.  Paid a trucker a small tax to buy me an extra white but there was no one else around to buy me more since they opened early..

the outlet i went to let you get both they give you two wristband 1 for white and the other for black

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by sniper

Favored the white over black from initial pictures, but the black colorway is much sharper in-person and now my favorite. Will probably rock these more than the white and I'm not even sure I'll wear the white ones since I'm content with the GR Homes...

if u let the kicks drive, looks like u heading for a wall
laugh.gif
.. nice PU tho

Thanks! This was just waiting at a gas station while my buddy was getting his pairs. Although, I almost veered off the road when I was looking over my new iDs...

I would even try phone ordering as soon as Saturday morning or Friday night at the earliest since some of these outlets/factory stores don't know how to follow rules or have none for release dates.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
theyll be gone by sunday
I doubt that. There are some locations where the HYPE and the RESELLERS aren't at. People need to chill and stop trying to hype up anything and everything. Resellers need to stop posting on here trying to create "hype" to up-sell these shoes.

They'll be gone by Sunday. It's not every outlet. It's 25 stores for the entire country.. Nothing to do with resellers trying to hype everything. It's nike doing these things. Marketing at it's finest. Some dudes need to realize resellers are not the root of all evil. I've never resold a shoe but if I strike out online I'll have no choice but to hit a reseller.

Originally Posted by 2dopeboyz

how long ago was this?

Around 8 if u go now im sure Ull get ur pair they still have a lot!!

Alrite. To all the RESELLERS on here, don't even bother trying to call any outlets/factory stores on Sunday. They will all be SOLD OUT. Don't do it. Don't even try. Don't even think about it. It will be a waste of your time trying to make a quick buck instead try finding a real job.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smile.gif

This random time bullish from Nike is really annoying. This is not good business at all. Give us a set time to be online to order your product.

Keep the random time Twitter tweet to the in-store RSVP only.

I don't have time to waste and I'm pretty sure a lot of ya NT'ers don't either. I got better things to do then waiting for a $95 shoe to randomly pop up.

^

I feel the same way.

Nikestore's response is "follow us via text alerts"

So we are being hijacked for the day, can't even use the bathroom or take a shower.

A set time was so much better cause we can plan the day around the release.

Back
Top Bottom