OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

take it for what its worth nike rep told me they got 80,000 pairs i think he said each color but maybe he was mistaken

Just casually strolled onto the site and ordered a pair. Not my size, but if I get them, I'll make something work. Yea they're not going to hold these for me at the Nike store for an hour and a half while I drive up there. I've seen the dudes who work there anyways, legit shoeheads, guarantee they're hoardin'

@ArmorRig
^thats funny, I was on my girls phone today setting her up for the N7 text. Go to Nikestore and see Cloaks sitting in my cart. I tried to order with the quickness but it didn't go through.

I'm speaking with a Nike rep now and she stated the orders from the early afternoon restock should be okay. The later ones may not be so lucky. Still keeping my fingers crossed.

are the nike outlets who got the n7's not taking phone orders for these? Or even make a payment over the phone to pick up later? Even if I call and find that they still have my size, I can't drive 60 miles only to find that my size sold because they won't hold a pair it seem.

just called a rep.. they said that everything looks good.. crossing my fingers..

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Originally Posted by CALIDUDE1

Just walked in NTLA and copped the Rogues and Black N7s. Got the white N7s coming from San Marcos tomorrow. Now I can exhale....
I wish i knew how to post pics yo.......NTLA had more left for the So Cal heads....
which pair are you talking about? rogue or n7?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Hope what happened with my Aways happen with the N7. The Aways were sold out and not on NDC at all anymore, yet a pair was in my cart. My order for them went through and I received them 3 days later. Didn't expect to get them based on what two Nike reps stated about my order. They both stated the order wouldn't go through since they were no longer on the site and the reason it went through was due to there system maintenance. I know chances are slim being that the N7 was not GR. Keeping my fingers crossed.
yea, similar happened to a couple nt'ers who were able to order kobe cloaks and an asg recently. pairs just popped in their cart and got shipped. And those pairs sold out quite a while ago.

the N7s. The tall caucasian (sorry didnt get his name) offered them to me. I wasn't even trippin off em. I had a GC and copped them. Got a 13. Pretty sure they had white ones. Hit em up.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

take it for what its worth nike rep told me they got 80,000 pairs i think he said each color but maybe he was mistaken

Employees are prohibited from giving out quantity information, I think that dude may be on crack....
roll.gif

some how got in for a black pair about an hour ago checked my status just now and it say preparing to ship
smile.gif
wanted the white pair but ill take what I can get .Time to burn one now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Just walked in NTLA and copped the Rogues and Black N7s. Got the white N7s coming from San Marcos tomorrow. Now I can exhale....
I wish i knew how to post pics yo.......NTLA had more left for the So Cal heads....
which pair are you talking about? rogue or n7?

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Hope what happened with my Aways happen with the N7. The Aways were sold out and not on NDC at all anymore, yet a pair was in my cart. My order for them went through and I received them 3 days later. Didn't expect to get them based on what two Nike reps stated about my order. They both stated the order wouldn't go through since they were no longer on the site and the reason it went through was due to there system maintenance. I know chances are slim being that the N7 was not GR. Keeping my fingers crossed.
yea, similar happened to a couple nt'ers who were able to order kobe cloaks and an asg recently. pairs just popped in their cart and got shipped. And those pairs sold out quite a while ago.

the N7s. The tall caucasian (sorry didnt get his name) offered them to me. I wasn't even trippin off em. I had a GC and copped them. Got a 13. Pretty sure they had white ones. Hit em up.

thanks man. called them up and they only have a 13 left.

anyway, nike santa monica is taking phone orders/hold for the rogues.

Originally Posted by nastaljik

some how got in for a black pair about an hour ago checked my status just now and it say preparing to ship
smile.gif
wanted the white pair but ill take what I can get .Time to burn one now
pimp.gif

Yeah, I feel you bro. This after thinking I was just out of luck for being out most of the day.

hope i get my pairs these will be my first KDs the only KDs i like so far since the tongue is different from the original ones.

Tried for the black N7's for the past hour in a 10.5-11.5....got frustrated and tried the white N7's in 11.5 (since they only showed 9, 11.5 & 14) - the order went through, weird. Ordered kay yows elites to get the free shipping too.

Kinda not caring if it gets canceled, I wanted the black colorway more.
tired.gif

-Pete

I think nike is trolling....I've never seen some #$%& like this on ndc beore
laugh.gif

Hopefully they can ship pairs out tomorrow before the long weekend

Just left Cabazon at like 4 Still had maybe 20 pairs of the black pairs and maybe 30 in the white pairs. I'm not sure tho but maybe phone ordering is worth a shot I haven't really kept up with this thread as much if outlets are allowing phone orders tho.

Originally Posted by CowColor

startin to think they gon cancel all these orders that were placed about 3 hours after the launch

hold out hope fam. i just talked to an actual human being at ndc....not the nikefind robot lol...anyhow he told me the online rep was wrong to tell me my order will prolly b cancelled and its likely that tge prs on the site r in stock especially since i got email confirmation. i ordered during the 2nd afternoon restock round 4pm cst. he said order is processing and it should ship. keepin my fingers crossed

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by CowColor

startin to think they gon cancel all these orders that were placed about 3 hours after the launch

hold out hope fam. i just talked to an actual human being at ndc....not the nikefind robot lol...anyhow he told me the online rep was wrong to tell me my order will prolly b cancelled and its likely that tge prs on the site r in stock especially since i got email confirmation. i ordered during the 2nd afternoon restock round 4pm cst. he said order is processing and it should ship. keepin my fingers crossed

i'm hopin for that but these is limited so that got me doubting it

Back
Top Bottom