OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Just a heads up the Edmonton Factory Store had a fsr about 3 hrs ago in both colors i called them on release date and they couldnt do phone orders but she took my info to call back if they had some left and sure thing she called back and i placed my order for both colors only thing is its about 119.99 which is still better than ebay prices 780-490-6453.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Exact same billing inFo armor

I guess that's the reason why Nike cancelled his order. Nike rep told me that both orders would end up getting cancelled (not sure how valid as I know reps usually say different things about the same question) if he has a pending order and made another using the same billing for a limited item (1 per cw/person). Hope it's only one of his order though.

just checked mine,

says preparing to ship...

ended up with 2 blacks.

thanks upandcoming for the outlet info...

After canceling my order for the white n7's in a 11.5 on Saturday....just got through for black n7 size 10.5 just now. If it gets canceled, whatever...I'll get rogue greens when I see them in store then.

-Pete

Anytime bro
pimp.gif

both my ndc orders (same ndc log in,same shipping/billing,same card) say preparing to ship
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
520-498-0169Some sizes still available in BOTH colorways

Not sure why you guys would order off ndc and wait for confirmation when the # I posted has nearly every size in black pair....the biggest they have left in white is sz8...phone orders continue tomorrow morning

Upandcoming - i tried this morning and their phone line was busy. I was even in que or anything for my phone call to be answered. just a busy signal.

I got home from the gym and hopped on NDC. I was fortunate to be able to score a pair of blacks N7. hopefully it goes through if not its no big deal

I called before (minutes before I posted the #) and got thru in one call...few people I called right after with no issue...good luck,!$% you get your pair....the outlet is closed now....tomorrow morning should be interesting though
laugh.gif

yea i go back to work tomorrow so i didn't want to try again tomorrow. I wish the N7s dropped near me

I called like 4 times earlier this morning after they opened but no luck

Originally Posted by instaPUMP

Why are N7s sold at outlets?

At least in California, some were sold out at the outlets, because they were near heavy concentration of Native America areas.   I'm sure it's something similar like that that around the country

Called every outlet in the us and on whites in sz 14 and this was yesterday. Got 1 white and 2 blacks in my size so I'm cool. Now on to the ST

darn^ I need that white 14^owell, the blacks will have to do. When I got them in my hand I felt like they were more unique with that white strap.
glasses.gif

#of topic, does any1 know the n7 basketball shorts run? Haven't seen them in person thinking about ordering them but it'll be $40.00 shipped!
frown.gif

Still looking for a 9.5 on the whites. My outlet had both c/w's but released at different times of the day.

Back
Top Bottom