OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by CARRERA909

Dope shirt for the N7s posted... & congrats Armor... Know you been hunting for the ASG for a while now.

Thanks CARRERA909! Been a while and was about to take a little break from searching. Good thing I stuck with it a little longer.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Dope shirt for the N7s posted... & congrats Armor... Know you been hunting for the ASG for a while now.

Thanks CARRERA909! Been a while and was about to take a little break from searching. Good thing I stuck with it a little longer.

Word man.. Lmao.. I guess we getting lucky..skipping the MV headache & just got another size 12 in the ASG about two hours ago.. Doubled up on em.. Couldn't pass em up for the price .. My first one is still DS.. This one is VNDS 9/10 condition haha.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Word man.. Lmao.. I guess we getting lucky..skipping the MV headache & just got another size 12 in the ASG about two hours ago.. Doubled up on em.. Couldn't pass em up for the price .. My first one is still DS.. This one is VNDS 9/10 condition haha.

The ASGs are hands down my favorite pair. I'm glad I was able to double up on them. One to rock and one to stock!

Never got the cancellation email just the delayed email from ndc for my n7s. my 10.5 just showed up from the tuscon store tho so i cancelled the 10.5 on ndc. for anyone looking for a black 10.5 n7 try givin nike a call. cant hurt. good luck

Got a cancellation the other day and today i got a delayed email. Not sure whats going on but on another note i got my socks today from when i ordered them with my n7s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

So now I get a delay email for my N7s after I get a cancelation email the other day.... What the hell?
30t6p3b.gif

Exactly. I wondered why I had 2 pending charges on my account for the one order I placed. I finally realized one was for the N7s and a pair of Elite socks, the second was just for the N7s since they shipped the socks already.

I got a delayed email as well today after a cancellation email yesterday...what a mess! SMH

Originally Posted by DD79

To demonstrate Nike's ultimate sincerity, why not offer the aggrieved customers a GUARANTEED FREE pair of sneakers of their choice depending on the number of pairs ordered. This includes the most hyped ones like the Yeezy's, Olympics, Elites, Galaxies, Foams, JBs, etc. It wouldn't hurt, would it?
h_Js_Dx.gif

So I was upset like the rest of you that my orders got cancelled, but as many of you, I got two 15% off and free shipping codes. Then when I saw the Canada Outlet pic, that got my brain gears turning. This is what I did, I called the Kitchener Factory Store in Canada and they have plenty of sizes in both color ways, I asked if they shipped to the U.S., of course the response was no unfortunately. However the rep did offer putting them on hold for me to drive up there to get them (But I told her I live in VA, I wish she could of seen mine face over the phone). So then I thought about my job and it's affiliates in Canada and asked if I could order them and have them shipped to a company there and then have them forwarded to me. She replied "yes", and thus I ordered the black pair and had them shipped to an affiliate of my job and they will forward them to me here in the states (VA). Also on a side note I explained to the Nike rep how the US KD IV N7 debacle went down here in the states, and she let me use one of my 15% codes (still shocked) because she felt bad. I tried shooting for the free shipping too but that was a no go (didn't hurt to try). All in all I'm so happy that my shoes will be here by the end of next week, thanks to a little thinking outside the box and my job.

YOTD easily livest colorway
only thing wrong with kds is how they did 35 on the tongue they should have did 35 with a regular font like yotd

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Might have ANOTHER pair of Weathermans coming in.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
my man cops weathermans on sight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 good one. i need to find a sz 14 thats not too crazy

Originally Posted by youngfabdakid

So I was upset like the rest of you that my orders got cancelled, but as many of you, I got two 15% off and free shipping codes. Then when I saw the Canada Outlet pic, that got my brain gears turning. This is what I did, I called the Kitchener Factory Store in Canada and they have plenty of sizes in both color ways, I asked if they shipped to the U.S., of course the response was no unfortunately. However the rep did offer putting them on hold for me to drive up there to get them (But I told her I live in VA, I wish she could of seen mine face over the phone). So then I thought about my job and it's affiliates in Canada and asked if I could order them and have them shipped to a company there and then have them forwarded to me. She replied "yes", and thus I ordered the black pair and had them shipped to an affiliate of my job and they will forward them to me here in the states (VA). Also on a side note I explained to the Nike rep how the US KD IV N7 debacle went down here in the states, and she let me use one of my 15% codes (still shocked) because she felt bad. I tried shooting for the free shipping too but that was a no go (didn't hurt to try). All in all I'm so happy that my shoes will be here by the end of next week, thanks to a little thinking outside the box and my job.

You're welcome.

Seriously though, good on you for putting in the work... you earned it.

Originally Posted by Weather

Originally Posted by youngfabdakid

You're welcome.

Seriously though, good on you for putting in the work... you earned it.
@Weather Thanks for posting that info though sir, because without you, I would of assumed that Canada had sold out as well. I will say NT'ers info of who has what and helping each other out is what this forum is all about to me anyway.

if you guys want the rogues, check out shoebacca now before it's wiped out. it's already under retail, and use code facebookfun for an additional 15% off. dont waste time signing up, but after you order, for the future check out the link in my sig - it will help you guys save money on all different sites, including shoebacca.
my bad, heard the facebookfun code doesnt work anymore. try going to couponchief and use their link to activate 10% off any regular priced item.

Back
Top Bottom