OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I hate to say it man but they are cancelled.... I have never ordered anything that didn't ship out within 2 business days from Nike that actually went through. Had the same thing happen to me on Jordan 12 restock (Nike), N7's (Nike), and Gen Green Foams (Nike). Stayed in Limbo for a couple weeks then the "your order has been delayed email" then the CANCEL email. You should get a 15% code but if I got my scoring titles cancelled I would be pizzzed!! Call em and see what they can do for you...

Haha I actually got my sister to grab the package and it's crazy but got the scoring titles a good 3 weeks after release.

I know I'm hella late but I decided to keep my pair and also ordered the Elite USA socks to go with them.... Can't wait to play with these (indoors tho lol), as they will be the first KDs I keep!

Anyone able to photoshop the USAs with checkerboard print on the inner and outer strap swoosh? Red and or obsidian contrasting the strap and inner colors...I would like to see a pair customized with something like that or possibly even speckles on the midsole.

I doubt they will have gs sizes... Seeing as none of the recent releases have had them but I guess it is possible

I will cop the GM's if I can, I got lucky on the Scoring Titles and USA's to round out my IV's. If I don't cop I won't loose any sleep, pretty sad to see these coming to an end. Most definitely one of my top 3 shoes of 2012!

Just did the Kobe VII lace swap on my newly acquired USA's!!! Pretty psyched on how good they look. I do love the white laces but they just aren't my style. These suit me more. More pics to come later.  
smokin.gif

Just talked to a Nike rep because my USAs came with a black scuff on the side and he gave me a 20% off coupon and a coupon for free next day air! Really happy now... Might ID me a pair of KDs now

Just preordered 2 pairs of the GMs for $125 each at the nikestore in china 
pimp.gif

Love having relatives oversees.

Just preordered 2 pairs of the GMs for $125 each at the nikestore in china 
pimp.gif

Love having relatives oversees.
Wow, you're lucky. My sister pre-ordered them for me from Gallery2 and it's about $170 at retail over there. I don't mind paying extra though since it guarantees my pair.

Just did the Kobe VII lace swap on my newly acquired USA's!!! Pretty psyched on how good they look. I do love the white laces but they just aren't my style. These suit me more. More pics to come later.  
smokin.gif
wow what a simple lace swap can do to a pair

these my friend got alot better

Just did the Kobe VII lace swap on my newly acquired USA's!!! Pretty psyched on how good they look. I do love the white laces but they just aren't my style. These suit me more. More pics to come later. :smokin

:smokin

by the way, nice meeting you today!

Just did the Kobe VII lace swap on my newly acquired USA's!!! Pretty psyched on how good they look. I do love the white laces but they just aren't my style. These suit me more. More pics to come later. :smokin

Wow that looks great! Wish I had the Kobe's now just for the laces!

I know I'm hella late but I decided to keep my pair and also ordered the Elite USA socks to go with them.... Can't wait to play with these (indoors tho lol), as they will be the first KDs I keep!

Can i ask where you ordered the socks from? I've been looking everywhere, called a couple handful of outlets and struck out. its driving me crazy. 

Just talked to a Nike rep because my USAs came with a black scuff on the side and he gave me a 20% off coupon and a coupon for free next day air! Really happy now... Might ID me a pair of KDs now

Same thing happened here. Except I believe I only got free 2-Day shipping along with the 20% off... Oh well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom