OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Damn missed out on this restock... was freakin sleeping............ the one day that I sleep in, Nike decides to restock in the afternoon... :smh:

So whats the deal with the GM release??? Is it the 18th or the 25th???
Too many rumored dates floating around! :smh:

how do you guys find out about these restocks?! been trying to cop a pair of IVs forever and havent been able to grab one yet  
mean.gif

how do you guys find out about these restocks?! been trying to cop a pair of IVs forever and havent been able to grab one yet  :smh:

I think for most its just dumb blind luck. I missed the KD IV USA restock and was pissed about it because it doesnt show up on the Nike site by simply searching "KD" so I go to twitter and start clicking the tweeted links and lucky me as I'm doing that the Lebron IX South Beach pops up with a FSR. I think its just a random luck right place right time kinda thing...

I think for most its just dumb blind luck. I missed the KD IV USA restock and was pissed about it because it doesnt show up on the Nike site by simply searching "KD" so I go to twitter and start clicking the tweeted links and lucky me as I'm doing that the Lebron IX South Beach pops up with a FSR. I think its just a random luck right place right time kinda thing...
yeah that's what I thought but wasn't sure. thanks.

NO KD GM for Europe!!!! Nike.de tweeted that they dont get the KDs!!!

THAT SU***!!!!!!
are you sure?maybe just nike deutschland doesnt get them...i believe nike european headquarters is in holland..anyways,only at the 18th we ll be sure...''crossing fingers''

Who do you follow in Twitter to get these links? looks like NDC doesn't tweet them unless they are huge restocks

Who do you follow in Twitter to get these links? looks like NDC doesn't tweet them unless they are huge restocks

I follow the regular NDC twitter but they dont tweet about restocks, I randomly clicked on the original link they tweet out on release day. Just so happens they did a restock at that time and I lucked up.

Is the release date for the Gold Medal KD's still Saturday? I heard it got pushed back maybe? My HOH hasn't received there shipment yet and doesn't know when they'll get them if they will... :smh:

Anyone think Nike is slowly attempting to kill the resellers with these restocks, raffles, and unknown release dates?

Back
Top Bottom