OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i was pretty set on copping the GMs this weekend :smh:

i wasn't gonna mess with the pack. idk about you guys, but they're doing raffles for these all over the place and who knows how my luck goes with that.

Last edited:
I dont own a pair of KD IVs but I love the look of the USAs but to afraid to purchase because of hearing how tight the run I have a wide foot

Problem is I wear a 13 and they dont make a 13.5 so I would have to go to a 14 which I am iffy about and none of my local stores have the KDs in stock to try on

I feel they are similar in fit to Kobe (width wise) and I wear size 11 for Kobe V and VI as well as KD IV. I too have a wide foot.

What I wore today. Entering raffles and running errands.

Gold Medal KD IV
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I'm too jealous right now. I need to make some friends in Japan

Does anyone else think that they pushed it back a month to time it with the debut of the Lebron X? I don't know if I have my facts straight, but if Lebrons are a September to September shoe, then maybe Nike will give us a surprise and release gold medal Lebron X's along side the Kobe Vii and KD IV gold medals. Will release all at once, since these three sigs always release at the same time...for the most part.

I don't know, I could be completely wrong and Nike just likes messing with us. Just something that I thought up of. 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom