OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Does anyone else think that they pushed it back a month to time it with the debut of the Lebron X? I don't know if I have my facts straight, but if Lebrons are a September to September shoe, then maybe Nike will give us a surprise and release gold medal Lebron X's along side the Kobe Vii and KD IV gold medals. Will release all at once, since these three sigs always release at the same time...for the most part.
I don't know, I could be completely wrong and Nike just likes messing with us. Just something that I thought up of. :rolleyes

been feeling like it would happen since I seen the pic of all 3

makes since its the model all 3 had on in the gold medal game

the cloth on the inside right next to the KD sign ripped a little bit. Anyone else experience this? how durable are these shoes? i play a couple hours every day.

how often in duration (days)?
i've worn them 4 days in a row for an average of 3 hours each day. i've worn them a total of 5 times. The sole is still fully attached to the upper in terms of threading, but the cloth that covers it ripped. im just worried its going to propagate into a bigger problem. I'll probably use them for 4 times a week for the next year and don't want them falling apart on me in week 1 lol

Does anyone else think that they pushed it back a month to time it with the debut of the Lebron X? I don't know if I have my facts straight, but if Lebrons are a September to September shoe, then maybe Nike will give us a surprise and release gold medal Lebron X's along side the Kobe Vii and KD IV gold medals. Will release all at once, since these three sigs always release at the same time...for the most part.

I don't know, I could be completely wrong and Nike just likes messing with us. Just something that I thought up of. 
eyes.gif
You know the more I think about it I actually like the idea of releasing all 3 on the same day.  It will give me a better chance at getting at least one of the pairs because i'm sure all 3 will be limited.   There already saying the Durants are only gonna release at select House of Hoops nationwide.  Im sure some online stores will get them too.     I doubt its gonna happen though.  Nike already has the Bright Crimson foams releasing 2 days later on sept 31st.

[Smoke Dza Voice] RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGHHHHTT!!!

:lol:

Anyhow, Finally Got Around To Taking A Couple Quick Pics Of My USA's..... Truly Like How This Release Turned Out :pimp:

*Picked Up The Beanie Last Weekend To Rock With These Come Fall

Shot Out To The Homie For Coming Thru BIIIIIIIIG Time On This Drop And Hopefully To Many More :nthat:

I Got You Back Here Very Shortly :nerd:

Last edited:
^^ yea Kicks on Fire threw up a genuine RD too. Why d they have to wait a month and a half for interest to die down? Obviously us Nters still want them but people who were just following the olympics arent gonna mark this on their calendar or nething.

^^ yea Kicks on Fire threw up a genuine RD too. Why d they have to wait a month and a half for interest to die down? Obviously us Nters still want them but people who were just following the olympics arent gonna mark this on their calendar or nething.
then its kinda good thing that way not as many plp will try to get them

So Nike offered me a full refund. I really like the kd's on the court! I asked them if they would offer me an exchange instead. 

^ Nike will return anything... you can wear a pair of shoes for 29 days and return them on the 30th day and get a full refund.

Back
Top Bottom