OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

anyone see this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...frSxC4%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_5901wt_1165
its a dead auction by the way, I apologize if its against the rules
iAyw4jE52NaAm.gif

Last edited:
Still on the hunt for some black n7s in a 12. :nerd: Imo they're one of the most slept on CWs

Thank the sneakergods these werent over hyped like the OLY'S and the STs..i was able to get my pair for a reasonable 140 shipped. Very thankful these were slept on. My first KDs and i truly love them lol.

Hopefully the hype behind the GD's has died a bit , It's been a while since I've copped a pair of 4s

^^^ Just unrealistic the way the sneaker game has been heading. The GM's will be just as hard as the ST's if not worse. It won't matter that the olympics will have been over for a while, its still a limited KD release. It could be any color, hypebeasts will be out camping a week in advance. :smh:

go to kicks-crew and cop them while you can. On my last order with them I ordered on Friday and they were here in Ohio on Tuesday. I was shocked at the speed. I ordered mine today so no waiting, stressing, camping, etc...

^^^ Just unrealistic the way the sneaker game has been heading. The GM's will be just as hard as the ST's if not worse. It won't matter that the olympics will have been over for a while, its still a limited KD release. It could be any color, hypebeasts will be out camping a week in advance. :smh:
yeah, and every sneaker site will be doing multiple postings about them to remind people.

Back
Top Bottom