OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

also did these

Cool photoshop but like I said above the lowotop will be almost a different model... Just like the LEBRON will be- so for those that don't like the v, the flow will catch your eye- and those who do like the v , good luck bcuz the beast will be out for this low _ wait till y'all see it- it's still a little bit before a leak is "allowed"

Simple, clean colorways at a good price point.  Well done indeed.  The Home pair is going to bump the Energies down when they drop.  If anything, I'll cop the Energies next weekend with the bday coupon.

That All Star pair may shoot up right next to the DMVs.  Can't wait to see those in person.

Energies, DMV, Christmas colorways are cool and all,but I think the regular OKC colorway has some meaning to it.  It's KD's team colors, and it's the shoe he wears.  I feel like gone are the days where the shoe in it's original team colorway being special are kind of going away...Don't get me wrong, all these crazy colors are cool, but the team color is where its at!!!

I like the concept of those KD lows, but the best part of the shoe is the heel design, I think it needs to be a little higher closer to a mid

When did this hoodie drop on ndc?

It looks like its to match the eventual Texas pair
Btw its already sold out so I'm sorry to all those that wanted to cop it

Last edited:
it's sold out or they didn't put out the sizes for that grey hoodie yet. Saw it last night.

Last edited:
I think its the latter because last time I was on ndc before today was a couple of days ago and I didnt see that color hoodie. Weird either way tho

guessing I probably slept on any available 11.5 in Energies? Too darn lazy on NYE so I just grabbed the 11. Oh well. something better than nothing.

picked up a pair of the Energies today at a local Champs. they are pretty dope in person 
smokin.gif

Got my Christmas kd confirmation email yes. Went to the mall today surprised the only kind my ftl said they had got were aways and didn't even have Kobe sulfurs crazy because they have gotten a lot of limited shoes. Mad as hell they get all the LeBrons.
If anybody knows places that can do phone orders for the dmvs pm please.

Last edited:
I just walked in at 2pm after getting off work and got them. THey had damn near FSR and Foot Locker across the way had the Christmas in a fsr and both have plenty of DMVs and AWAYs and Christmas LeBron X. Nobody in my mall got he Prism LeBron Xs though
what store so i can call and order them

people getin all mad at me cuz the dude posted his own stuff on ebay... so i took it down. sorry everyone, just remember the hyperposite deal. different reaction.

Last edited:
got a homie grabbing me Energies from NC tomorrow, stoked
smokin.gif

so I got 2 out of the 3 pairs I want so far...can somebody that purchased their Christmas KD Vs from a Foot Locker/FootAction/Champs store post the SKU off their receipt for stock locater?
55641403 someone posted

The best part about the Energies is that the entire Energy pattern (swoosh, tongue logo, collar) is unique to each pair.

Details is crazy once you look at it.

Had to compare my pair to the wifey's. dope shoe indeed....

Back
Top Bottom