OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Homes are nicer then the Birch...I wish the homes came in clear sole.

I agree on the Homes > Birch.  This may be one of the few recent shoes that I wind up with 5+ colorways of.  Lately I've been content with 3 at the most, unless it's a Jordan, AF1, Dunk, Penny, Barkley, or Air Max.  Aways, Homes, Birch, and Energies in that order are my next few pickups of this line.  I really need the BHMs to suck because this is getting out of hand.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Better pics of the "Birch" colorway.

BIRCH/PHOTO BLUE-SAIL-TM ORNG
Nike_Kevin_Durant_V_5_Birch_S__68823.1357091153.1280.1280.JPG

Nike_Kevin_Durant_V_5_Birch_S_2__11114.1357091155.1280.1280.JPG

Nike_Kevin_Durant_V_5_Birch_S_4__28686.1357091158.1280.1280.JPG

Nike_Kevin_Durant_V_5_Birch_S_3__65510.1357091157.1280.1280.JPG

Nike_Kevin_Durant_V_5_Birch_S_9__82467.1357091167.1280.1280.JPG

The birch colorway is nice but they used the same ugly grey like on the energies but if these are on sale I might cop. Want to see more colorways. I think it might be at least 5-7 more after asg since the vi are coming in July.

At first I thought the Birch's had gum soles also but these new pics show that they definitely don't and that sucks IMO lol. Gum sole would have set those off!

Like someone mentioned the Birch could be the alternate to the Homes. It's cool there are options for people that would like something different than the white upper of the Homes. The Birch has a gold hue to it so it's not like the sport grey of the Energy. Everybody could cop what they like, that's what makes the KD V so good at this point. The vibe will change come All-star weekend. :lol:

Last edited:
I wish the homes came in clear sole.

I'm SO GLAD they don't. The Home's are perfect the way they created them. I'm tired of clear soles looking nice when new, but months later looking yellowed. I haven't even had my Kobe VII Cloak's a year yet and the soles yellowed, and they are DS. :smh:

Last edited:
Christmas have been the only must cop so far. Might be done on em till I see something worth my birthday coupon :smile:

saw the energies in person. don't really like them at all, that grey just makes them look bland i feel

Wow..the birch colorway is so clean. Hopefully not too much hype on them so I can just walk in and cop with ease later on. Maybe on sale even. Way better than the crazy colorways that everyone is making such a big deal about. Maybe it's because I don't have to go too far to try and find a fit to match with them. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Birch, DMV, Aways, Homes >>> Christmas, Energies

Wow..the birch colorway is so clean. Hopefully not too much hype on them so I can just walk in and cop with ease later on. Maybe on sale even. Way better than the crazy colorways that everyone is making such a big deal about. Maybe it's because I don't have to go too far to try and find a fit to match with them. 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

This is always the wish, but after the IV...I Dont think any CW is just gonna sit and end up on discount, i mean the Energies were supposed to be  GR and people still copped to resell, we live in a different time now haha

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't the team orange used on the sock liner? And wouldn't that mean that it is actually a gum sole? just a thought

Wow..the birch colorway is so clean. Hopefully not too much hype on them so I can just walk in and cop with ease later on. Maybe on sale even. Way better than the crazy colorways that everyone is making such a big deal about. Maybe it's because I don't have to go too far to try and find a fit to match with them. :lol: :smokin

This is always the wish, but after the IV...I Dont think any CW is just gonna sit and end up on discount, i mean the Energies were supposed to be  GR and people still copped to resell, we live in a different time now haha

BECAUSE NIKE AND THESE WEBSITES DID A GOOD JOB AS PAWNING A GR OFF AS THE "NERFS 2.0" TO GET THEM MOVING. PEOPLE TOOK A CHANCE AT BUYING AND MOVING FOR A GOOD PROFIT. MOST FAILED.

PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHAT'S UP WITH RE-SELLING WEREN'T TOUCHING THE ENERGIES.

HOUSTON GALLERIA CHAMPS AND HOH HAVE A GOOD SIZE RUN OF THEM FOR THOSE THAT WANT.

NEXT ON THE LIST IS THE PAIR THAT THESE SITES DUB THE WEATHERMANS TO GET THOSE TO MOVE AS WELL.

Last edited:
It's so funny.....

If you go to page 1 of this thread, this shoe was the biggest disappointment of 2012.

Meh.....

Not very appealing.....

Butt-cheek.....

Horrendous.....

Looks like crap.....

Plain.....

Ugly......

Terrible compared to the IVs......

Atrocious.....

tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif

How opinions have changed in a month or so. NT is straight comedy. :rofl:

Back