OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

meh... I don't even really understand the christmas's... how that colorway = christmas is a mystery to me...

Each pair this year tackled a different piece of the Christmas experience it seems. The KD's were inspired by Durant's love for video games, so it's safe to say that the 8-bit pixel upper and insole is a nod to old days of waking up on Christmas morning and getting an NES or something of that nature as a gift.

Each pair this year tackled a different piece of the Christmas experience it seems. The KD's were inspired by Durant's love for video games, so it's safe to say that the 8-bit pixel upper and insole is a nod to old days of waking up on Christmas morning and getting an NES or something of that nature as a gift.

lebron are still most non creative xmas pair

At least it's consistent, I mean who knows, maybe that's what Lebron himself wants for the Christmas model. I like the creativity of this year's Christmas theme but there's something simple about the KD III-IV Christmas models that really stood out for me though.

Last edited:
Red/green = Christmas colors. Year in and year out they've been using the same color scheme, yet something completely different. I didn't purchase the Brons but I think they were executed very well. Probably the best out of the 3.

Red/green = Christmas colors. Year in and year out they've been using the same color scheme, yet something completely different. I didn't purchase the Brons but I think they were executed very well. Probably the best out of the 3.

yeah its consistent but i think kobe were the most creative and best executed. Kd are nice but as a xmas colorway brons are better.

I doubt they're the hulks. How would they even go with his theme?

There green and purple and marvel and the NBA have a deal the majority of the merchandise is usually all star weekend. They however do use Thor for the thunder so maybe your right.

I wonder if all of you take TTS (i also have TTS), i saw opinion (nightwing2303) about fitting that going half size down is better option. I think about it now because i think i have enough room space in shoe specially when i was playing in them (because there are for it) but i not sure it because of slipping issue in shoe themselve or socks. Someone have two size option and can take a voice on that?

random thought... was at the store earlier, and saw some dude with lines cut in his eyebrow. Looked just like the side vents on the KDVs :lol:

Haha, I love it! I was driving by the Cheesecake Factory yesterday and said to my son, "Look, that (the way they paint their restaurants) looks like the corks." He was like "yeah, kinda." Didn't question the absurdity of the observation. Got him trained right, I guess..

We're waiting til they go on sale and then we'll cop or at least thats what I'm doing lol
The Black/Orange & Black/Green pairs are the best looking ones to me tho
thats what i was thinking after i looked at the forum . figured everyone was waiting for a sale. im thinking about grabbing the black/blue for bball.

Honestly I haven't picked up the the TB colorways yet because it's the first of the month (Rent time) but I want to scoop the Black/Green..Black/Orange..and Black/Blue but only with a discount..not too many people like the GR colorways around here so I have time!

Nicepics on ftl Instagram. Green and black pair looking thorough.

I wonder if all of you take TTS (i also have TTS), i saw opinion (nightwing2303) about fitting that going half size down is better option. I think about it now because i think i have enough room space in shoe specially when i was playing in them (because there are for it) but i not sure it because of slipping issue in shoe themselve or socks. Someone have two size option and can take a voice on that?
My foot is pretty much in between an 11 and an 11.5...I've tried a 10.5, 11, and an 11.5 in this shoe and the 11 was easily the best fit. 10.5 was way too snug.

^ they BETTER keep the pearl accents on the tongue & heel like the IV had. Aunt Pearl KD IV >>> pink foamposite one

Back
Top Bottom