OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

With shorts. Also, you gotta take em to the hardwood at least once.
wink.gif
http://www.weather.com/weather/right-now/USNY1642:1:US 
sick.gif

Not the Energy CW......but.....
I did think the best look I had with jeans was with the tongue popped, I like them the best like that.

Last edited:
Bit of a random reply here.
I have 4 pairs of KD V, - Christmas, DMV, Energie & a ID (Watermelon).
Anyway so far iv only worn my ID's to play in and since Christmas iv been back training everyday. Love the shoes and altho I was a massive fan of the KD iv (have 18 pairs in collection) the KD V is more comfortable a d I had no complaints untill tonight when a guy stood on the right shoe and cracked the Black plastic swoosh on the side.
Not too happy that a shoe that costs £135 here in the UK can do something so poor in such a short amount of court wear. The crack runs through the swoosh and then has left a crease/crack line down the green upper passed the vents down to the midsole.
:frown:
So beware guys stepping on your shoes whilst balling haha they really spoil the look of the shoe.

on 2nd thought, scratch the pearl accents on the [upcoming] Aunt Pearl KD V tongue/heel (all speculation FYI, no pics are out yet). give the ENTIRE midsole a pearlescent-coated paint job with pink speckles :smokin

Last edited:
Well, they (nike) read everything we post here (us posters essentially being the liasons/dictators of

what's hot in the streets...They axe about us daily and prefer our keen eye and tried/trued commentaries

for reference to influence future design and production).

So hopefully they consider the inner bootie for the next incarnaciones.

(and my outer bootie, for modeling purposes).

*strikes pose, switches hips and snaps fingers in z formation*

"WORK!"

agree with nike hearing what we have to say. I plead the fifth on the second part of your comment LOL

still looking around for the xmas pair. im seeing alot of pairs got for 170+ :smh:

What are the chances of doing a stock locate on the 9th. Is there a realistic chance i can get a hold of them?
still looking around for the xmas pair. im seeing alot of pairs got for 170+ :smh:

What are the chances of doing a stock locate on the 9th. Is there a realistic chance i can get a hold of them?
my footlocker might still have them . Maplewood Minnesota. No one goes there I was there 2 days ago . They had dmv . Energy and Xmas .dude told me a couple in each size

UNDS'd mine today. Like them a lot. A ton comfier than the KD IV. Not sure what the hate is all about on the previous pages - seems like people are expecting far too much from this shoe... go buy a Roshe Run if you want a comfy shoe.

Last edited:
UNDS'd mine today. Like them a lot. A ton comfier than the KD IV. Not sure what the hate is all about on the previous pages - seems like people are expecting far too much from this shoe... go buy a Roshe Run if you want a comfy shoe. [ATTACHMENT=1461]IMAG0135.jpg (2,323k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Well said man, completely agree.

UNDS'd mine today. Like them a lot. A ton comfier than the KD IV. Not sure what the hate is all about on the previous pages - seems like people are expecting far too much from this shoe... go buy a Roshe Run if you want a comfy shoe.

So it's a 115 dollar shoe and comfort takes a backseat to looks? Lol. It's not that we "hate" the shoe, it's just that these aren't 50 bucks. For what I'm paying for these should be worth the box price. I feel like the shoe is an empty shell, granted the shell is pretty.

Ps: I actually ball in my shoes so comfort, fit, ect, is my top priority. Now these aren't that bad but for a major sig "not that bad" is not good enough for me. I'll drop 30 more bucks and copp a better shoe

Last edited:
Pictures do not do the Xmas justice. Some loser brought them in and didn't tell me and I was about to go crazy when the shipment order said it was here for 3 hours!!!
Xmas look better in person and energies look worse.

Interesting hearing different opinions. I think they're comfortable. I like the fit. I've played in them a bunch already...

They are very comfortable, I wear them to work with Elite socks and they feel great.

I know they are $115, but my Zoom Air should not have popped or whatever it did after a couple hours of just walking around.

damn yall making me not wanna cop energies...no store in my district gets KD Vs for men (yet) so I don't get the luxury of seeing a pair in person before I cop :smh:

Back
Top Bottom