OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

i don't care what anyone says, the ASG shoes this year will be hard to get. last year people struck out left right and center and the hype this year is worse for just about every shoe. salt levels will be high, mark my words.

I really want an asg edition mainly the tongue part of the backpack. It'll probably be an extra $10 but Idc.

Is hoh Orlando crazy on release dates or Atlanta I might drive to one of them if my store doesn't have them.

Found these on IG:mar_vin_f

Dude at house of hoops . Told me the kdv Bhm . Will be orange and volt with the same design as the spizike Bhm . No pics yet . They haven't received there shipment yet

I personally think the asg look dope . You can't surpass last year shoe . The kd iv were dope but the kd v is a whole different shoe. The galaxy theme is gettin a little played out . Glad he went with a meteor theme.

Man still no luck trying to get the KD V Christmas in a 10.5. Bay Area prices are around $180-$200. 
mean.gif
 Not gonna pay a reseller/hypebeast that much. Plus they got multiple pairs!

Need help copping in a 10.5 for a good price or retail + shipping if they got em in stores in other areas or online. 

lol are you sure he wasnt talking about the asg's? 
that's what I thought at first but the asg don't have any volt he said he saw it on sneakernews.com . I looked and didn't see any pics. I hope kd goes a different direction than the spizikes . I like bright shoes but not that damn bright . Lol . But I noticed a lot of ppl disliking the asg . So looks like a easy cop for me.

Man still no luck trying to get the KD V Christmas in a 10.5. Bay Area prices are around $180-$200. :smh:  Not gonna pay a reseller/hypebeast that much. Plus they got multiple pairs!

Need help copping in a 10.5 for a good price or retail + shipping if they got em in stores in other areas or online. 
ay cp510 try this footlocker .6517705111 . It's the footlocker in my mall . No one goes to . I was there last week and they all kd v release . I'm actuallyheaded there now to shop

that's what I thought at first but the asg don't have any volt he said he saw it on sneakernews.com . I looked and didn't see any pics. I hope kd goes a different direction than the spizikes . I like bright shoes but not that damn bright . Lol . But I noticed a lot of ppl disliking the asg . So looks like a easy cop for me.

I hope that was just a lie because volt to me is almost the same as lime which the asg are than on top of that they both have orange too? I can't see Nike releasing almost the same color shoe for 2 of their biggest releases of the year but if they do than the people who copped the Bhm might not cop the asg better chance for me

Last edited:
I hope that was just a lie because volt to me is almost the same as lime which the asg are than on top of that they both have orange too? I can't see Nike releasing almost the same color shoe for 2 of their biggest releases of the year but if they do than the people who copped the Bhm might not cop the asg better chance for me
I am hoping the same . When I heard him say volt I shook my head . Cause the dmv had volt . The Xmas had volt . But if u saw the Bhm for the spizike the were volt . But that is through Jordan . Nike looks like there goin with a pattern layer with orange. I am hopin kd goes with somethin different than the asg . Either way if they look nice imma cop . I love how the kd v feels . I seen the kd trey5 online and they look weird . Hopefully they change the look

Also the guy at hoh said his friend worked for Nike and they are tryin to get rid of eBay resalers . They been tryin for two years. Cause they see ppl payin double explains why Nike has raised prices. My hoh as every LeBron x on shelf. No one is touching them . Kd v every pair except Xmas on shelf. But I gotta question for anyone on the thread .. anyone buy Nike ankle sleeves and used them to ball ? Are they any good ? I bought 2 pairs and a mouth guard cause ppl be hacking hard ! Haha

Good lookin though!

Anyone, Is $150 a good price to buy these. dont want to go too high or too low.
that's the cheapest I seen on eBay . Is it free shipping? I wouldn't pay more than 150. Maybe u can talk him into free shipping

that's the cheapest I seen on eBay . Is it free shipping? I wouldn't pay more than 150. Maybe u can talk him into free shipping
One of the ones I'm looking at comes out to $150 with shipping nd the other is just $150 but don't know if shipping is included.

$160 is the cheapest I've seen on my local CL. Want to see if someone will go down $10. But u know how resellers/hypebeast be!

Back
Top Bottom