OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

plain is nothing new from the KD line. i also am looking forward to these on id..... honestly will probably cop these more than other sigs due to price/kobe viii ugliness

also im stoked to see the elites eventually.... as word is they will be a low...

This years homes are MUCH better than the kd ivs homes but the kd ivs aways are much better than the V aways
So far not really interested enough to buy any of the CWS I've seen from these so far
They're still nice tho

Hoping I can make a MAG CW, would do that in seconds.
pimp.gif

From the looks of the Sneaker News pic, looks like it has green on the bottoms and red on the uppers and toungue

I wonder if "This one's for you DC" means it'll be a DC exclusive or it'll have details that represents DC. It looks to have a red upper, white midsole, white laces and a minty outsole.

From the looks of the Sneaker News pic, looks like it has green on the bottoms and red on the uppers and toungue

I'm thinking a ******* type colorway. The bottom could be yellow with a Red Foam-like upper :nerd:.

Last edited:
It will be limited, it will sell out in like 2 seconds, there will be tons of salty people, resellers will have us by the balls again. New shoe, same story.

It definitely looks like it is red/yellow/white. Unfortunately S a Giants fan I can't wear Skins colors. Wasn't really feelin the V at first. I don't even like shoes that are mostly black, but those Homes are sick as hell. The material looks real nice. Wanna see better pics of that Watermelon colorway. The hypebeasts will be out in bunches for those :smh:

Its about time we get some reveling of some kinda colorway other than the normal..Bron..and even Wade got theirs out there already. It would have be dope as hell if it had a clear sole with the DC metro map seen through it. And i think its not a ******** colorway..but maybe the colors we use on our metro map. Makes since cuz they already did a ******** colorway that´ll kinda be overkill to me...plus the metro links DC-Md-Va together(DMV)..******** wont be DMV. Just look at the colors on the Shoe that has been described on Sneakernews and Sole Collector..yellowish bottom(the yellow line) and reddish tongue(the red line)..on the 23rd bet you will see green (the green line) and blue (the blue line) and orange (orange line)..watch. Just look at my avatar. Ima cop instantly..i gotta rep.

It just makes since..dont ya´ll think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom