OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

IMHO these are better than the Aways

Just got my DMV's and the top of my right foot was hurting after wearing them for a couple hours. Thinking about unstitching some of the tongue to get more space for the top of my foot. Anyone else having this problem?

Just got my DMV's and the top of my right foot was hurting after wearing them for a couple hours. Thinking about unstitching some of the tongue to get more space for the top of my foot. Anyone else having this problem?

Had similar problem right outside of my foot was hurting, they run narrow but long went .5 size up they fit long but after wearing nba socks or elite socks especially, they fit perfect.

Finally wore my Christmas and they are so snugged! Think I might just go up a whole size. My Jordan 4s felt the same way now they feel so much better.

Same here! Someone else recommended taking out the soles, but I'm not trying to Hoop without insoles. I went .5 up and it still hurt.

Homes are clean, they'd be better with more orange though IMO.

BHMs are cool too, but I'm not trying to pay $20 extra.

Back
Top Bottom