OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

am i the only one liking the ice blues over every gr of these?lol

Nope. Im in the same boat.

None of the other CW's tickle my fancy..

The xmas joints were the only ones I liked at 1st, but when I saw the gulliver wings I was like :wow:

Then I looked back at the xmas joints and was like |I

DMV= Ronald Mcdonalds bball shoes.

ASG= The ninja turtles bball shoes.

Energies are just ok IMO

Ha! I'd never even thought of them as Ninja Turtles, but now I will not be able to unsee that. I don't know if that makes me want them more or less though...

So the prices have been everywhere from $120-135 . I'm thinkin they will drop the confirmed price week of release . Seems like they want us on our toes for kd v.

Look at the video from a few pages back. The retail sticker on the box CLEARLY says $135. Damn, it can't be confirmed no better than that. :smh:

Look at the video from a few pages back. The retail sticker on the box CLEARLY says $135. Damn, it can't be confirmed no better than that. :smh:
Funny cause I was at my mall today and they were saying $120 and they had them in back . Eastbay also confirmed couple days ago $120 for them . So if u got em ill assume $135 . Just trying to clarify why these retailers are sellin at different prices .

Idk bout anyone else but I'm excited to see everyone's on foot pics of the Birches that drop tomorrow. Then I can make up my mind if I wanna cop or not.
happy.gif

All-Stars are an easy pass too. They need to get 10,000% the **** outta here with these arbitrary price increases. A fancy colorful box and a fake newspaper that's going in the trash does not merit 20 extra dollars in my book.

Birches would look cool with a grey lace swap IMO.

All-Stars are an easy pass too. They need to get 10,000% the **** outta here with these arbitrary price increases. A fancy colorful box and a fake newspaper that's going in the trash does not merit 20 extra dollars in my book.

Birches would look cool with a grey lace swap IMO.
haha man I'm looking at laces right now. Cause I need those birches as well. Grey would look fresh . I'm thinkin about copping some orange ones too . Or whatever color the insole is.

So today . I decided to rock my Xmas kicks . Way more comfortable than the iv's . Only complaint I have is these shoes are not winter friendly . Feet were cold haha. So not going to rock my kd's until spring. Haha .

haha man I'm looking at laces right now. Cause I need those birches as well. Grey would look fresh . I'm thinkin about copping some orange ones too . Or whatever color the insole is.
I was wondering, do you guys think the upper on the Birches more of a tannish color or grey-silver? I'm hoping when I see them in person they are more tan, will probably cop if they are.

Back
Top Bottom