OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Nike Portland over in 18 seconds, wow, these scripts/computer programs are getting really annoying. It's literally impossible to get a pair unless you use one.

Didn't know it was Friday...guess I'm going into school late that day 
roll.gif

So Ftl updated there calendar and the photo blue pair is for march 29th, the mint lebron lows are there too and weren't those supposed to be the Easters?
Easter is on the 31st of March this year homie!

I'm pretty sure they're the Easters.....

So I went to my local spot to find out if they were going to get any of the ASG sneakers and/or apparel and the dude says that they have no idea if they will until they open up their shipment. Seeing how they come out in 2 days, and no other major retailer within 100 miles is scheduled to get them, I decided to take that as a no. As I look around the store I notice that they still have the BHM KDs, I ask if they have my size and miraculously they do. Needless to say, they were copped.

After getting those I think I'll be alright without the ASG release, and the KD was the only one I wanted out of the pack (not feeling the Barney Brons or Cheese Pizza with Green Onion Kobes).

Got thru on Dallas RSVP for 2 pairs, I really just wanted the Lebrons though.

Anyone know if they will let me pick up both, once RSVP was in my middle name...

Worst case, I can return later in the day to get 2nd pair...

Window is long during the weekdays . If the kd v dropped on a weekend it be a shorter window . Dude at my Nike said its to keep customers from skipping school or work.

Got thru on Dallas RSVP for 2 pairs, I really just wanted the Lebrons though.

Anyone know if they will let me pick up both, once RSVP was in my middle name...

Worst case, I can return later in the day to get 2nd pair...
They only gonna let you get one...It happened to me before

Back
Top Bottom