OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Went to sports authority to try on my first pair of KD's today and I was not impressed.  Was planning on picking up the energy's with the 20% off coupon but I just wasn't feeling the plastic feel and they are not nearly as comfy as Kobe 8's.  For what it's worth I was just planning on casual wear no ballin.  For those interested though it does seem like they have a ton of stock and you can use the online or instore coupon on them

NIKE KD V “ALL-RED”. no release info on them yet tho
man, a lot of people wouldn't wanna be caught in the wrong hood with these on...
nerd.gif

The people who ordered the KD V Area 72 from nikestore.com, and has had there package shipped, did nike take the money from your account ? My package was shipped and everything but they havent took the money.

The people who ordered the KD V Area 72 from nikestore.com, and has had there package shipped, did nike take the money from your account ? My package was shipped and everything but they havent took the money.

i think it will come back out once delivered

So they took raygun out the description good so now I can say this is a decent basic shoe and waiting on the hulks but I catch these on sale I'm copping.

^^^ those are the hulks . According to sneakernews . Release 3-9-13 . They just posted this today . So what will the easters look like. I swore I saw a cw for the easters on footlockers release date now its gone lol

^^^ those are the hulks . According to sneakernews . Release 3-9-13 . They just posted this today . So what will the easters look like. I swore I saw a cw for the easters on footlockers release date now its gone lol

Me to, cause the color i saw on the launch list was something teal and fiberglass. So i thought it was those

Ftl had changed the photo blue kds and the grey/ purple Kobes to 3/29 before taking down the rest of march it must have been a mistake both of them were always on 3/23. N7 was on 3/29 or 3/30. So are they going to release the Easters on Easter Sunday is what I want to know.

Ftl had changed the photo blue kds and the grey/ purple Kobes to 3/29 before taking down the rest of march it must have been a mistake both of them were always on 3/23. N7 was on 3/29 or 3/30. So are they going to release the Easters on Easter Sunday is what I want to know.
was the cw photo blue and orange. I swore I remember seeing that . They need to spread these releases out. Just a little bit . Haha seems like they're rushin to kd vi .and kdtrey5

was the cw photo blue and orange. I swore I remember seeing that . They need to spread these releases out. Just a little bit . Haha seems like they're rushin to kd vi .and kdtrey5
well they still have to get the elites out before the summer run of kd vi.

I was hooping in my splatters today and a guy in the all black kd iv's thought i had them custom made 
roll.gif

Does anyone know if KD gets an Elite this year? I know they had the LeBron's, Kobe's, and the Hyperdunks last year.

Back
Top Bottom