OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I TRIED to look for some in the thread gallery or w/e but didnt see any. But i skimmed so yeah. Maybe ill post some tomorrow. Feel like it would be a nice look

Happen to me on my first Wear w/ the Nike Check on the toe! Yours is a bit worse but still thats BS for a Basketball performance shoe

yeah, feels kinda cheap. I've been playing with kobe Vs and they are pretty old, but still in pretty good condition. can't wait to break these in and see how they perform.:smokin

Bought these strictly for bball. Used it last night and this happened. Is this common?
sorry if pic is too big. uploading from nt mobile.

My DMVs are doing that too.

I'm 2/2 for the KDs so far, got my favorite pairs.... Almost missed the DMVs a couple weeks ago, but after a little calling here and there I spotted one in my size. For the ASGs FNL pulled through for me 
happy.gif

I want the BHMs and xmas's... someone hit me up to swap my barkley posites for them is that a good trade?

I think the posites might go up in value cause they are really original looking but I really want the KDs

I like the way the 5 has went.

Personally, I don't need a nerf or weatherman. I'm not a big fan of rehashing colorways, except for OKC CW's which is obvious. I think the 5 will stand on it's own. There will be critics and fans regardless. I've been able to get my hands on everything I've wanted thus far. That's a win in my book.

I couldn't have said it any better.

I own this years BHM.. and the IV is way nicer.. the pattern has color and even on the bottom of the shoe.. the messages on the inside of the strap.. im talking detail here, Nike has just wow'd us with colors.. nothing different on these shoes. I do like like the xmas 5 over thr 4. Black History and ASG go to the IV.

You could take ASG 4s over the 5s or vice versa. Both shoes are that dope.....it's a toss up. But in no way, shape or form is the BHM KD4s holding a candle to the BHM 5s. I look at my pair every day wanting to break them out this month....but I find myself having to wait till Spring/Summer cause the shoe is so hot. That orange.... :smokin
I passed on the BHM 4s on release day & several times last year when homies were offering me trades to just get rid of them.

And DEAD the KD4 talk. They had a few good colorways.....Nerfs, ASGs, Weathermans, N7s, Gold Medals & maybe YOTDs. Aunt Pearls were wack....I don't do entirely pink based shoes. But y'all act like it wasn't a ton of GR colorways collecting dust on store shelves too.

5s >>>>> 4s

TEAM HI-TOPS....... :D

Last edited:
I want the BHMs and xmas's... someone hit me up to swap my barkley posites for them is that a good trade?

I think the posites might go up in value cause they are really original looking but I really want the KDs

go up in vaule bc they are "really original looking"? :rofl:

dude get what you what. if you like the two pairs of KD's more do that. if you like those hybrids, then keep them. Why let value of a shoe dictate what you like/have?? :smh:

go up in vaule bc they are "really original looking"? :rofl:

dude get what you what. if you like the two pairs of KD's more do that. if you like those hybrids, then keep them. Why let value of a shoe dictate what you like/have?? :smh:

Cause people don't buy what they like.....they buy for value aka ooooooze & aaaaaaahs.

But there's still some that like a particular shoe & go in on that model. (Myself, sho3tym, dmxgod, playacet, superchi. S dubl).....Doesn't matter if its a limited or GR colorway. We buying them up cause we like the shoe. **** value.

Cause at the end of the day, What's value if your buying your shoes to wear, right?

Cause people don't buy what they like.....they buy for value aka ooooooze & aaaaaaahs.

But there's still some that like a particular shoe & go in on that model. (Myself, sho3tym, dmxgod, playacet, superchi. S dubl).....Doesn't matter if its a limited or GR colorway. We buying them up cause we like the shoe. **** value.

Cause at the end of the day, What's value if your buying your shoes to wear, right?

I'm right there with you. It's just kids these crack me up with their posts bout predicting value of shoes etc. If I'm buying something, I'm buying them to wear. If I dont get them, I don't get them.

I personally love the V, just havent been many c/w's I'm feeling. Got the DMV and finally got a pair of Energies off the restock NDC had a few days ago. Gonna go pick up a pair of homes this week. Seen the Texas pair yesterday and just not feeling those either. To me, they have to be the worse looking UT pair in the KD line.

The KD line in general is funny to me. I remember when the 1 came out, they weren't around me at all. Had a hard time tracking them down, always looking for size 11's. The line has continued to grow since then. It's been a small group on NT that have been into KD's, many of them are still around. Can't say that about some of the other threads...

I'm a fan of Durant as a player (Hook 'em Horns), so I'll be on the line regardless. I can see why the 5 isn't as loved as the IV, but I've been playin in the 5 and have no complaints.

I will say with the 5, I have been able to get my hands on everything I have wanted, I can't say that with the 4-USA's and Gold Medals. I could care less what they end up being worth...

I love mine. Totally slept on shoe. Such a clean colorway. Funny how Champs did a raffle along with FtL at my mall. I was the only 2nd dude that picked them up. $35 after VIP oh yeAh. I'll take that!

go up in vaule bc they are "really original looking"?
roll.gif

dude get what you what. if you like the two pairs of KD's more do that. if you like those hybrids, then keep them. Why let value of a shoe dictate what you like/have??
mean.gif
chilllllllll.... I use some of my shoes as bait... didn't know that was a sin lol

Back
Top Bottom