OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

N7's looking very promising! Excited to see the rest of the shoe! I got rid of my asg's, just wasnt feeling them after a while to be honest. So I took them back to HoH. Now I'm back to just having the Christmas and the energies. But those N7's have sparked my interest in the V again.

Smh at those multi colors. Can't wait for the "these are growing on me" posts when a limited tag is put on them 
laugh.gif
 But i'm definitely liking the n7s so far just need to see a litle more

Just got asg's in today don't know if I'm really feeling them
good to see honesty, cause them asg's really aint all that. it seems like sometimes we buy a shoe and try to convince ourselves they are fresh cause we already made the purchase and dont want to make it seem like a hype induced transaction. there is not too much wrong with that tho, because nowadays you cant try on some of these limited shoes before buying em so you cant get the full picture til you go home or have em delivered.

Just got asg's in today don't know if I'm really feeling them

Really.? I personally think they look better in person than they do in pictures. Sucks, but good thing is you can either send/take them back or resell them and break even at the very least. GL!

good to see honesty, cause them asg's really aint all that. it seems like sometimes we buy a shoe and try to convince ourselves they are fresh cause we already made the purchase and dont want to make it seem like a hype induced transaction. there is not too much wrong with that tho, because nowadays you cant try on some of these limited shoes before buying em so you cant get the full picture til you go home or have em delivered.
Yea exactly that. I actually saw someone else with them on earlier today and while they stood out I just wasn't feeling them at all. I immediately felt that when I got home to my pair I would be kinda disappointed, and I definitely was. 
Really.? I personally think they look better in person than they do in pictures. Sucks, but good thing is you can either send/take them back or resell them and break even at the very least. GL!
It's actually the complete opposite for me. I'm just going to try to sell them though. 

the reseller market has really diminished. All stars going for 190 are only like 20 profit after ebay fees and shipping

the reseller market has really diminished. All stars going for 190 are only like 20 profit after ebay fees and shipping
probably because there isnt any 3m, gitd, or anything really "area 72" allstar about em. the vandals had glow, blazers 3m, lebron 3m, afm 3m & gitd, af1 glow & 3m, barkleyposite everything, yet the kds just had.....what did they have? I like the kd5s, dont get me wrong, just didnt feel the all stars. they are almost like an id model with galaxy print tongue and color fade midsole!

They didn't need all the bells and whistles for people to like them. They were clean and well executed IMO.

I actually heard something that made a ton of sense today. I guess the so called "Hulks" aren't supposed to be a Hulk coloway, they are meant to represent Seattle Super Sonics. Because he was originally drafted by Seattle.... (Mind Blown)

I actually heard something that made a ton of sense today. I guess the so called "Hulks" aren't supposed to be a Hulk coloway, they are meant to represent Seattle Super Sonics. Because he was originally drafted by Seattle.... (Mind Blown)

I seen the video of that today too. kinda sorta not really makes sense. colors dont really match up to the sonic colors.

They didn't need all the bells and whistles for people to like them. They were clean and well executed IMO.
no one asked for "bells or whistles", some of us needed to see "anything"! To just say alien skin this, textured swoosh that, aint enough for some of us. They may be clean and well executed to you, but the ice blues and birches are also clean and well executed. would you have been satisfied if those were chosen as his all star sneakers?

For those that sell one or two pair, it does seem kinda pointless.  If you can move a case for 20 profit, that is still a nice chunk of coin.  Also keep in mind that a lot of these folks who move in volume get them for under retail.  Ive sold 8 pairs at $175 shipped profiting around $40 a pair.  Still have another 5 pairs, you do the math...

Last edited:
All stars are a clean well executed shoe. No need to glow in the dark or reflect. Do you really need a shoe to glow in the dark to want it, or want to keep it?

Do any of you remember when all star kicks were just red based for west, blue based for east? Or back in the day, just wore whatever color or a colorway to match the jersey they wore when they wore team jerseys?

Sometimes simple is better...

Last edited:
All stars are a clean well executed shoe. No need to glow in the dark or reflect. Do you really need a shoe to glow in the dark to want it, or want to keep it?

Do any of you remember when all star kicks were just red based for west, blue based for east? Or back in the day, just wore whatever color or a colorway to match the jersey they wore when they wore team jerseys?

This is exactly what I say everytime someone says that. Nike's theme for the KD 5 ASG was to look like an Alien right? Its got a Liquid lime green upper, sick green galaxy print, a scale swoosh and crazy loud speckles, laces, and outsole. They killed they're theme....

i didnt say everyone, i said some of us expected more. what, opinions aren't welcome unless they are yours? in my posts i make a point of saying some, never all. so relax and like what u like for whatever reason, and i wont like what i dont like for my reasons.  all kicks dont need a gimmick, but in MY eyes if your going to use a gimmick i shouldnt have to read what its supposed to be to understand it. I dont like em, good for u if u do, my comments arent made to convince you not to like em.

I 100% agree with this. Well said.

Good, I hope the reseller market hits absolute rock bottom so I don't have any trouble buying the shoes I want to actually wear.

its cause there not much hype of kd v, us who are on this thread often love the shoes but i think in general a lot of people like them but arnt hyped about them unlike KD IV. If they could get a limited pair no problem and close to retail they would if not they dont care.

Back
Top Bottom