OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Those could also be the KD trey5s which are low tops.

Last edited:
Woo, N7's will be had. Glad they'll be an easy purchase, assuming my local outlet gets them again. Hope they won't be too much trouble for everyone.

Last edited:
We still haven't heard much about these...

CW looks interesting on the "lows". I am not as into the 5s in general as I was the 4s. My interest seems to be waning with every subsequent release. Curious about you guys who ordered "hulks" early what they are like in person. I like the green and yellow, even the outsole, but I almost wish they got a little crazier with the accents/details.

The GS Easters look almost photo blue as opposed to aqua or teal. Will be interested to see the swoosh on those when they drop. Otherwise, I can patiently wait for playoffs, finals, STs, etc....

CW looks interesting on the "lows". I am not as into the 5s in general as I was the 4s. My interest seems to be waning with every subsequent release. Curious about you guys who ordered "hulks" early what they are like in person. I like the green and yellow, even the outsole, but I almost wish they got a little crazier with the accents/details.

The GS Easters look almost photo blue as opposed to aqua or teal. Will be interested to see the swoosh on those when they drop. Otherwise, I can patiently wait for playoffs, finals, STs, etc....

I too prefer the IV's over the V's. The style of shoe was so much sleeker. With that said, I am not dogging on the V's either, just need some better color-ways to highlight the accents of this shoe.

just got dropped off. kinda wish i wouldnt have sized .5 down but oh well. I'll make due with it.

meh I wish the N7 was a little more aggressive colorway... too many pastels and bright colors that don't even work together... blue and yellow?? with triangles??

What the hell u rock those with?
Here's more pics of the KD V "Uncorked" Custom by Expression Airbrush
I want these!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom