OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Captcha code isn't that great unless it is obvious. Some sites use some Captcha codes that are only showing half a "letter or number" or multiple characters jumbled into one another. Those are the questionable ones. I think it would be funny if they used the color one where the characters were yellow. That way it hurts all the people who are color to partial color blind.

yea some captcha is bogus and not legible. imagine the response when people screw up the captcha and lose their shoes.

as long as there are a limited number of shoes, people will miss out.
as long as people miss out, there will be complaints.

i bet NDC would rather take heat for continuing their practices than changing them up.

If you can't beat them join them

i would love to join them but megatron bots are a little harder to find and I dont want to pay for that **** if the next release they ended up being free again like the bubble bee bots, last week the freebot flooded and pretty much made chances really impossible if its an NDC only release

to stay with in this thread im just looking forward to easters, aunt pearls are easy pass for me but damn hopefully i can get N7s...

Last edited:
On a serious note, be careful with these bots. You never know what else is included in that download. Is a slightly better chance at getting a pair of shoes really worth risking the security of your computer?

On a serious note, be careful with these bots. You never know what else is included in that download. Is a slightly better chance at getting a pair of shoes really worth risking the security of your computer?
exactly . They can even get your credit card info off a simple key-logging hack . I'd be very careful if/when you download and use these programs .

yeah man! thanks, i think i made the right choice as well. i'm really happy with them. it's good to see that the hulks are hangin around. might try and cop later on...
yea i can see them sit for awhile.. its a hot cw but i think everyone was disappointed with the hulk nickname and ppl passed when they saw how simple and how it looked nothing like a hulk cw.. imo its still a hot summer shoe , nice to add to the collection.  "bhm"  good cop for that price!
nthat.gif

You do realize weathermans were a part of a pack due to the NBA lockout last season... We're supposed to be like the players getting part time jobs.

I never knew that. I was only into Jordans until I got sick of the blisters and quality and decided to switch to the 3 sigs this year. What else was in the pack?

I never knew that. I was only into Jordans until I got sick of the blisters and quality and decided to switch to the 3 sigs this year. What else was in the pack?
I forgot all of em, but Blake Griffin had a pair of hyperdunks I think, and Andre Iguodala has some hyperfuses. Probably more, I just forgot. The KDs were obviously the most popular of the pack.

You do realize weathermans were a part of a pack due to the NBA lockout last season... We're supposed to be like the players getting part time jobs.
yeah i knew that, dont know what that has to do with wanting to see it done again.... either way nike needs to just do it and give kd kicks some yearly colorways like how lebron got dunkman, let kd have weatherman or something!

Dunkman is an image tho... It's totally different.

Rehashed colorways get played out, or not done right after time. I'd rather see new cws for each year, besides the players team colorways of course.

Got me a pair of the Atomic Teals and Area 72s purely for ball purposes and I love em. I'd love a pair of christmas' or BHM but it'll be hard enough to split time with these shoes already...

Someone dropped info on here that there would be a weatherman colorway on the vi but it would be grey upper. Interested to see it since dude was right about the aunt pearl description.

I forgot all of em, but Blake Griffin had a pair of hyperdunks I think, and Andre Iguodala has some hyperfuses. Probably more, I just forgot. The KDs were obviously the most popular of the pack.
Blake Show Hyperdunk 2011s

Andre Igoudala Stockbroker Hyperfuse 2011s

Kd weatherman of course

Back
Top Bottom