OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Got the hook up from a homie. Finally copped....

photomar13212319.jpg

Last edited:
^^^for $88 dollars ? That's a good deal .

Man I know, I look at them every single day and I'm definitely feeling the colorway but I just have yet to pony up that cash and buy them. I gotta grab them soon before I end up regretting the pass like I did the DMV's.

Man I know, I look at them every single day and I'm definitely feeling the colorway but I just have yet to pony up that cash and buy them. I gotta grab them soon before I end up regretting the pass like I did the DMV's.
yea . That cw is dope . Dont wanna miss out on em. I would cop in a heartbeat if I saw that price .lol I copped em a week before release for retail on eBay. Now I'm focused on aunt pearls.

At 88, I'd get 2 pairs. Easily one of the more impressive V's imo.

Don't like doubling up on shoes, don't have the closet space at this point.

I'm interested in hearing people's top 5 released colorways of the V so far. As it stands now, I have them in this order:

1.) DMV
2.) ASG
3.) GAMMA RAY
4.) ENERGY
5.) AWAY

Looking forward to other's opinion on their own top 5...

Last edited:
I'd have to go 1) asg 2) xmas 3) dmv 4) home 5) ice blue 

The detail on the asg and the theme of the xmas shoe made those 2 my top 2.  

Seen some kids in the local league hooping in the homes and ice blues.  Ice blues are nicer than i expected.  I've yet to cop a pair of Vs....waiting to see how i come out on the 23rd and 29th before I decide to pick up the asg or xmas on resale.

Don't like doubling up on shoes, don't have the closet space at this point.

I'm interested in hearing people's top 5 released colorways of the V so far. As it stands now, I have them in this order:

1.) DMV
2.) ASG
3.) GAMMA RAY
4.) ENERGY
5.) AWAY

Looking forward to other's opinion on their own top 5...

I hear you. I don't double up either anymore, not because of space, but because I have so many shoes to unds, its pointless. But at 88, I would beat one of them into the ground.

1. Gamma Ray
2. ASG
3. DMV
4. Ice Blue
5. Away

My Top 9......Pairs I own.

1. ASG
2. BHM
3. DMV
4. XMas
5. Hulks
6. Energy
7. Birch
8. Aways
9. Ice Blues

BHM & DMV are sooo close thou. They switch spots everytime I look at them. :lol:

Up next.....Easters & N7s.

Last edited:
1) DMV
2) asg
3) away
4) ice blues (even tho I don't have em :smh: )
5) hulks

I'd probably add my IDs in there in the 3-5 spot too.

Last edited:
DMV seems to be pretty consistently placed in top 3. I actually forgot about the BHM, probably would put them at number 5. Nice to see everybody has different taste yet all share one or two in common. I GOTTA find me a pair of DMV in a dreaded size 13. Damn!

does premium=elite?
I believe the premium branding is due to the texture of the Aunt Pearls. It shouldn't have anything to do with the Elite version (which is more of a performance driven upgrade).

Aunt Pearls have already been released in Asia. I will be getting my pair very soon from my contact. Will post up pics of those beautiful fine details on the shoe. 

Seems like we're all putting in out input....

IMO:

1. DMV

2. ASG

3. Hulk

4. BHM

5. Xmas

Aunt Pearls would probably take 4th or 5th place for me, but I need to see them in person to make any sort of final decision.

Back
Top Bottom