OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

.....sigh, trying to cop some ASG Vs size 11.5-12 (im a size 11.5 but ive heard these run small?) but best price ive seen online has been $225+shipping, for that i might as well go to FlightclubNY and skip the waiting for the shipping o_O l0l

I'm holding out on resellers until the 23rd for the asg if nike is announcing a bred 11 restock it might be another huge restock like they had a few weeks ago.

I'm holding out on resellers until the 23rd for the asg if nike is announcing a bred 11 restock it might be another huge restock like they had a few weeks ago.
from what I heard its just the bred 11. I know my girl is planning on copping em , and ill be copping pearls . Hopin my mall gets em so I can avoid the wait n shipping fees .

With Bron & Kobe getting NSW versions of their shoes do u think nike will do something along those lines for the KD V. And if so what would u like to see on the model?

Last edited:
Truth. It also didn't help that he landed on the outside of someone's foot.

Science:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8368420
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18523571

Read the abstract you linked of both studies - feel they missed the point. I've sprained my ankles at least 10 times playing basketball, softball, going down a water slide, and even walking (Stepped into a pot hole on a golf course cart path). Started wearing ankle braces every time I ball 5 years ago. It's not that I never get an ankle sprain now but when I land on someone's foot, I'm sore for a week rather than on crutches for 4 weeks. Those studies measured instances of ankle sprains not severity of sprains. Would love to see a study comparing severity of sprains in high vs low top shoes, taped ankles vs laced figure 8 braces, etc. especially a study that factored in ankle sprain history.

Last edited:
.....sigh, trying to cop some ASG Vs size 11.5-12 (im a size 11.5 but ive heard these run small?) but best price ive seen online has been $225+shipping, for that i might as well go to FlightclubNY and skip the waiting for the shipping o_O l0l

They don't run small. They definitely run big like a .5 size too big

imo DMV >>>

speaking of which .... wore these today

Sickness.....

Trying to hold off from Unds-ing my pairs until the Summer. But I'm getting weak...

His shoes had little to do with that injury.
eyes.gif

Ive seen countless basketball and volleyball players roll ankles in high cut footwear AND with ankle support devices.
hi tops don't prevent ankle rolls anymore than seat belts prevent car accidents..

see where I am going with this?

Like I said I played for years... with about a hundred teammates... ankle sprains were VERY rare if you had hitops and laced up properly... but hey do you!!

Just got my own Aunt Pearls. Those details are amazing. They rank second on my list, right behind the BHMs. 
exactly my thoughts... the detail is a bit too subtle.. but I am collecting ...so the art work sold me on it

usually not a fan of pink and I am putting these on ice

Last edited:
I need to find a deal on these too....Where can I get for cheaper than retail?! - Someone help me out please

3/29 going to be a pain on my wallet kobe & kd Easters + kd lunar force then bred 11s and or kd aunt pearls the week before and I'm thinking about getting the he got games as well.

Read the abstract you linked of both studies - feel they missed the point. I've sprained my ankles at least 10 times playing basketball, softball, going down a water slide, and even walking (Stepped into a pot hole on a golf course cart path). Started wearing ankle braces every time I ball 5 years ago. It's not that I never get an ankle sprain now but when I land on someone's foot, I'm sore for a week rather than on crutches for 4 weeks. Those studies measured instances of ankle sprains not severity of sprains. Would love to see a study comparing severity of sprains in high vs low top shoes, taped ankles vs laced figure 8 braces, etc. especially a study that factored in ankle sprain history.
Another important factor is foot type. Flat footed people are least likely to have severe ankle sprains while high arched people are most susceptible. 

I hope I can cop the AP

Seems like everyone is iffy on them

Anyone put purple laces on the hulks?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom