OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Any word on the N7 release date yet? I heard the 29th but im p retty sure that was someone confusing them with the Easters.

nice kicks just put these up, kd 5 lows
I must be spoiled by growing up on Jordans, Penny's, Barkley's, etc. but everything nowadays is basically a hyperdunk, lol.  No real original designs anymore.

I like the color blocking on these, but I wouldn't go out of my way to cop.

I'll try and scoop these online

If I don't get them I’m good

The Barkley Posties is what I really want this week

The Elites look like cross-trainers with the heel zoom and shank support set up. I like the colors on it. The carbon fiber looks disconnected with it floating on the heel. Should've extended down to the midsole like on the sketch.

Last edited:
To me, they just look like a Hyperdunk 2011 Low with a few additional tech upgrades & KD branding. They're nice, but by no means will I be rushing out to go and camp out for these or whatever.

oh yeah baby my body is ready for the elites

The Elites look like cross-trainers with the heel zoom and shank support set up. I like the colors on it. The carbon fiber looks disconnected with it floating on the heel. Should've extended down to the midsole like on the sketch.
QFT! Carbon fiber should have been extended for sure.

KD V ELITE: Ultimate Control

Capturing Kevin Durant’s thunderous power of ultimate control, the new low KD V ELITE debuts in a volt colorway, illuminated by the sharp glow of lightning bolts. The design speaks to Durant's versatility, shooting accuracy and finely-tuned court vision.

The re-engineered low-top silhouette offers a full range of motion for Durant’s playoff push. Additional enhanced technical highlights include:

Carbon fiber heel counter and shank provide lightweight stability for quick cuts
Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
Caged Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and stability

Via KATC

I think the carbon fiber might be extended, we just can't see it.

Who knows though

Im on the fence about the lows. I think a different colorway would make them more appealing, I want to see what Thunder colors would look like or even some of the released KD V colorways on these.

Instagram @Police_Nupe

Back
Top Bottom