OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

These kd easter are nice and bright. Copped w/ ease and then the crowd got crazy . Easy cop . Kd for me of course. Kobe are my gfs nephews .

:nthat:  i just love the blue man can't wait to get mine in hand. The worst part about ordering online is the wait lol
I stopped ordering online for kd when Nike screwed me on Xmas .luckily I had a secured pair at champs. Copped the rest via rsvp or raffle. Plus I'm impatient .. but the blue on them easters are fire . My gf is actually bought to make the easters her first pair of kd v. Just cause of the cw!:smile:

I stopped ordering online for kd when Nike screwed me on Xmas .luckily I had a secured pair at champs. Copped the rest via rsvp or raffle. Plus I'm impatient .. but the blue on them easters are fire . My gf is actually bought to make the easters her first pair of kd v. Just cause of the cw!
smile.gif
Well here my only chances at copping are pretty much online so i just go with it. And 
pimp.gif
 for the lady getting her first pair of these

grabbed em right after I got out of my doctor's appt. copped for $87 :smokin
lol bomb *** price . I left my Dr. Appt and copped mine . Also I said a few pages back . I let ya sneakerheads know if asg were still ay my local footlocker.. they still are. They might have other cw. I know ntsap was looking not sure who else. But u can call n see if they phone order . Always worth a shot . +16516471513

Last edited:
Just called about the ASG no phone orders 
frown.gif
 was looking for a 9.5 they had a 9 tho in case anyone is near the area and looking.  Didnt ask about other sizes

Thanks tho dre repped

Last edited:
Still available on FTL, just added a 10.5 to my cart. About to drop it, but all sizes look open and are allowing me to add to cart...

Seems like everyone was grabbing Kobe n kd . Didn't see one person leave with LeBrons.lol

Lmao and not one person in the lebron thread with them. Nike needed a nice reality check lebron isn't jordan ain't nobody going to buy everything with his name on it for ridiculous prices and last 2 years sole for the lows. I hope kds don't get into lebrons price range.

Not sure if anyone saw on ndc. They have new kevin Durant shorts . Called lightening . About 4cws . One looks like last year's entourage cw. Also 2 new shirts . Most likely for the elites .

Lmao and not one person in the lebron thread with them. Nike needed a nice reality check lebron isn't jordan ain't nobody going to buy everything with his name on it for ridiculous prices and last 2 years sole for the lows. I hope kds don't get into lebrons price range.

Yeah I hope KD stays true to his word on wanting to make his shoes affordable and keep them in the sub $130 range.

I really didnt like the KDs in pictures. So I was aiming for Kobes. When I was inline They had the KDs on display...Man those thigs are so much better in person. The orange really pops. Nobody was getting them either. I made my girl take my bank card so i couldnt go back and get them.

To the guys who also copped off of DSG and used the code, can you check our order status and see what it says? Mine looks a little sketchy 
indifferent.gif

I got the order received and an order confirmation email. I checked the status and it has my pair and an expected date at the bottom (4/3-4/9)

Was able to grab my Easters this morning at FTL.  Only three other dudes were there for KD's so things went quite smooth.  Love the CW in person though, pictures don't do enough.

Back
Top Bottom