OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I thought it was $160 and $180 for the + wtf nike well end of may early June I'm checking the outlet thread for phone orders lol because that's where their headed.

Today marked one of the few times I've done a conplete 180 on a shoe. When I initially saw the BHMs, I wasn't feeling them. Bought a pair, but since they were too big, I just offer them. Caught NMRL's drop last week (was hoping for the Kobes since I missed my true size in those), bur was only able to land the KDs in my size. Figured cool, trade bait. Saw them in person and actually took time to look at the shoe...fell in love. On feet instantly. Moral of the cool story: teaser picks suck. :lol:

I went to see KD and the Thunder game against the Pacers. I have never seen so many KD Vs before in one spot. I saw Easters, Ice Blues, Homes, aways, Tbs, Splatters, birches, all stars, Texas, DMVs(on me), but no BHMs. Great 4th quarter for Durant who dropped 34 total.

Good morning NT. Here is your morning scoring titke update lol. Way too close for comfort. Knicks vs thunder on sunday !

Just for the mere fact nobody would want a Melo Scoring Title shoe and people would love another ST for KD, Melo should concede haha. I'm just playing, and judging by the last 3 games for Melo, doesn't look like there will be a slow down anytime soon...

So for all my peeps in here: What are your top 3 released KD's as of now? Not necessarily that you own, but the 3 that are most appealing to you that have released (un-released don't count).

I'll start it I guess:

1.) DMVs
2.) Birches
3.) Homes

That's the only reason I want KD to win, for the kicks. Kobe could take it if he wanted, though, just saying.

I actually want him to win because I'm a fan the shoe just makes it better but the 3 I would say would be

1. Asg
2. Easters
3. Ap

Pretty mad I didn't scoop up the DMV's while I had the chance. Anyone got the Nike style code?
I got my dmvs off eastbay on release date . So I didn't get that lil sku number but the style number is 554988 610, still sitting on the shelfs at one of my ftl.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom